- Tuesday October 24, 2023
- Irving Park Elementary School
- 40° F, 86% RH
Pax (12 with the Q)
Double Check (Respect!), Ozone (Respect!), Sacked (Respect!), Blue Oyster (Respect!), Ricola, Viagra (Respect!), Wojo (Respect!)
Butt Fumble, Gilligan, Snowflake (Respect!), Long Time
No FNG’s present.
Mission was stated and disclaimer was disclaimed. Modify as needed.
Today is the 5-year anniversary of my first post. It was at Natty’s Hump. Wojo was the Q. YHC doesn’t remember much about the beatdown but I do clearly remember Wojo saying “The suck factor will be high today.” As I was contemplating what would be a suitable anniversary beatdown, I thought I would ask Wojo if he could find the workout he led that day. Of course, he graciously agreed so that was on the menu for today. Here’s how it went:
Warm-A-Rama (All x 15 IC):
SSH x15 IC
Imperial Walker x 15 IC
Sun gods (forward & reverse) x 15 IC
Chinooks x 15 IC
5 Burpees OYO
Copperhead Squats x 15 IC
Mosey around the block back to the cones.
5 cones spaced 10 yards apart. Out and back = 100 yards.
- Bear crawl to the 1st cone – 1 merkin
- Continue Bear crawling to each of the next cones and increase your merkins – i.e., 2nd cone – 2 merkins; 3rd cone, 3 merkins, etc.
- Up to 10
- AMRAP LBC’s on 6
- LBC’s x 15 IC as a group
- Lunge between cones, Squats at the cones (1 to 10)
- Same pattern
- AMRAP Flutter Kicks on 6
- Flutter Kicks x 10 IC as a group
- Crawl Bear and Carolina Dry Docks
- AMRAP American Hammers on 6
- American Hammers x 10 IC as a group
- Broad jump
- Burpees at the cones
- AMRAP Freddie Mercuries’s on 6
- Freddie Mercuries’s x 10 IC as a group
- Suicides – touch the ground at every cone and at the starting cone. One round.
6 Minutes of Mary
- Cindy Crawford led by Sacked x 15 IC
- Box Cutter led by Ozone x 15 IC
- Over Under led by Wojo x 15 IC
- Alabama Prom Dates led by Ricola x 15 IC
- YHC wrapped it up with American Hammers x 10 IC
- Thanks to everyone that helped make the Natville 9-year anniversary week a success!
- Reach out to someone that’s on the IR. A couple of our guys are dinged up or dealing with health concerns.
- Fundraiser for a lawn mower for F3 Toll House. Send $ to Tommy Boy’s Venmo. He had to sell his lawn mower to raise money to participate in GTE 40. Listen to the latest Stuff Worth Trying podcast for his story. Hit me up for any other details.
YHC took us out thanking the pax for this crazy cult thing we call F3. It has changed my life in a positive way and given me a great group of guys I consider my friends.
- Thanks for the opportunity to lead!
It was an honor. Radiator – out!