- Monday April 3, 2023
- Latham Park
- 44° F, 73% RH
Pax (9 with the Q including 3 splinter runners and 6 boot campers)
Amelia, Maneater, City Slicker (Respect!), Explosion, Huggies
Etch-a-Sketch (Respect!), Gilligan, Scooby Doo (Respect!)
No FNG’s present.
Mission was stated.
Disclaimer was disclaimed
As the splinters departed, the boot campers participated in the Warm-A-Rama:
Slow mosey around parking lot
SSH x 15 IC
Sun Gods x 12 IC
Chinooks x 12 IC
Sun Gods Reverse x 12 IC
Imperial Walker x 15 IC
Toy Soldier x 15 IC
Abe Vigoda x 15 IC (Slow count)
Stretch – touch your toes. (Some of us fared better than others on this one)
Today we used two pairs of dice. Each man took a turn and threw both sets of dice. The “Tennessee” orange dice was the exercise (see list below) and the “Clemson” orange dice was the number of reps + 10. The dice thrower picked in cadence or single count and led the count.
If either set of dice came up snake eyes, the pax had to do 5 burpees. Luckily, no one threw snake eyes.
- Plank Jacks
- WW2 sit-ups (arms extended)
- Wide Merkins
- Alternating Shoulder Taps
- Monkey humpers
- Mountain climber
- Jump Squats
- Squatted overhead claps
Each time we made it around the circle of 6 pax, we moseyed around the parking lot before starting over.
6 Minutes of Mary
- Low Slow Flutters x 15 IC
- Low Dolly x 15 IC
- Freddie Mercury x 15 IC
- Homer & Marge
- American Hammer x 15 IC
- Q source at Lawndale Panera every Monday at 0635. Bodett QIC
- Huggies has 2 Qs this week: Fenceline on Tuesday and Inkwell on Thursday
- Huggies also needs Qs to sign up to lead Latham Grinder. He is also looking for a new site Q. If you haven’t been a Site Q in a while (or ever), now is your chance to give back.
- Cross Ruck this Friday. 0500 launch from Grace United Methodist Church. You do not need a ruck to participate. FNG’s encouraged and welcome! This is a 2.0 and M friendly event.
- Saturday April 15 Adopt-a-Street cleanup on Pisgah Church. Meet at Mount Pisgah United Methodist at 0900. All equipment will be provided but feel free to bring your own trash grabber. If you’ve been waiting for an opportunity to buy one, here’s your chance.
Explosion took us out in a ball of man.
- Huggies, thanks for the opportunity to lead this morning. Thanks as well for your work as Site Q.
- Scooby Doo, congratulations on the new job!
- It was good to be back in the gloom. YHC has been under the weather for a couple of weeks but feeling much better now.
It was an honor to lead. Radiator – out!