- Wednesday March 1, 2023
- Local Honey Salon’s parking lot – then moseyed to LeBauer Park
- 48° F, 86% RH
Pax (11 with the Q)
A6, City Slicker (Respect!), MacGyver, Bobby Knight, Mayor (Mare?), Etch a Sketch (Respect!), Stick Shift, P-O-E-H-L-E-R, Sandpiper, Huggies
The Pax were greeted and welcomed, no FNG’s were present, the Mission of F3 was expressed aloud and the disclaimer was disclaimed.
All x 15 IC
Moroccan Night Club
Abe Vigoda (Slowly)
Slow mosey up to LeBauer Park for:
The THANG (2-Man Grinder with a Twist!)
The twist was a truckload of coupons! We counted off in 2-man teams then gave each team a coupon (cinderblock or sandbag). Pax #1 started the exercises listed below while Pax #2 ran around the circle with the coupon. When Pax #2 returned to the starting point, he hands off the coupon to Pax #1 who carries it around the loop. Pax #2 then performs the exercises until he gets relieved. Rinse and repeat.
We kept it simple while ensuring a full-body beatdown with the following six exercises:
- Reverse Crunch
- Mountain Climber
- Star Plank
At about 0605 we called Omaha, loaded the coupons back in the truck and headed back to the shovelflag for:
6MOM (All x 15 IC, unless noted otherwise)
- Freddy Mercury
- Low Slow Flutter
- Low Dolly
- American Hammer x 1
- Keep an eye on Shenanigans for this month’s work project at Community Housing Solutions.
YHC closed us out.
- Good to be back downtown! Appreciate you fellas letting me hang out with you this morning.
- Enjoyed the post-beatdown coffee with Poehler, Etch and Bobby Knight.
- Mare/Mayor how about answering the question once and for all: How do you spell the name??
- Huggies, saw you in the gloom around 0510 getting after some solo EC!
Thanks for the opportunity to lead.
Radiator – out.