- Thursday January 5, 2023
- Jaycee Park
- 46°F, 85% Humidity
As YHC was preparing the beatdown in the gloom this morning, Shocker rolled up, planted the flag and announced he was sick. I promptly sent him home before he spread it around. Hope you feel better soon brother!
Pax (8 with the Q)
Double-check (Respect!), Long Time, Southshore, Bruce Lee, Crash (Respect!), Eggplant (Respect!), City Slicker (Respect!)
No FNG’s present
Mission was stated aloud
Disclaimer was issued
Warm-A- Rama (all exercises in cadence x 15)
SSH then we walked as we performed a rolling WAR:
30 minutes of work broken down into 15 stations. Each exercise to be done 45 seconds on, 15 seconds rest. We moved from station to station in a clockwise rotation. 2 rounds = 30 minutes.
- Triceps Extension
- Burpee (crowd favorite)
- Money Humpers
- Overhead Press
- Low Slow Flutter
- Goblet Squat
- Side Straddle Hop
- Air Chair (People’s chair + air clap)
- Kettlebell swing
- WW2 Sit-up
- Mountain Climbers
- Bent Over Row
- Carolina Drydocks
There was some minor complaining about my arrangement of the exercises. Something about too much chest work in a row. Whatever. Blah, blah blah.
Mary (abbreviated due to time constraints)
- 2 Minute Plank – PAX count to 120
- American Hammer x 15 IC
- Guiding Light needs some folks to man aid stations at the Nordikana run on Sat January 28. Hit him up if you can help.
- City Slicker announced a Sunday convergence of Sole Crusher and Ruck the Dog, on the 3rd Sunday of each month. They will alternate between AO’s. January will be at RTG’s AO. Ruckers will ruck, runners will run and following the workout there will be a 3rd F discussion. Launch time 0700 unless you hear otherwise. Best to verify this before you show up.
YHC took us out.
- Appreciate all you studs coming out to join me in the gloom.
- Hope you get well soon Shocker! Shovel flag hand-off next week.
Radiator – out!