Date: October 11, 2022
Weather: 45 degrees
PAX: Boot campers – Viagra, LIV Golf (former FNG Al Lunsford); Mallwalkers/Ruckers – Gilligan, Scooby Doo, Butt Fumble, Sugarcake, Wojo & Steely Dan (QIC)
7 veterans and 1 FNG met for their #DailyRedPill at Fenceline. While there are usually an equal to greater number of boot campers to walkers/ruckers, today was just the opposite.
Our Q Steely Dan, while unable to boot camp today himself, set up the workout’s three stations at the back of the school. Viagra and LIV Golf warmed up and hit the boot camp stations, while the rest of us walked/rucked around the Old Irving Park neighborhood.
Boot Camp THANG:
3 Stations, 200 reps of each exercise – Viagra & LIV Golf performed 50 reps of the first exercise at each station, then rotated through stations and exercised until time was called & the walkers/ruckers returned
- Calf Raises
- Wojo Squats
- Heel Touches
- Mountain Climbers
- Low Slow Flutters
The walkers/ruckers completed the 2.5 mile walk and rejoined Viagra and LIV Golf for COT and name-0-rama.
Gilligan took us out with a prayer in ball of man formation!
Moleskin and Announcements:
- With today being a bit backwards, the PAX made sure to re-state the F3 mission and 5 core principles to give our FNG Al the best ending possible to today’s workout. Welcome to LIV Golf! We look forward to working out with you again and getting to know you better.
- TClaps to Viagra for leading LIV Golf through the THANG!
- As someone who is on IR, I am thankful to have an AO where there are guys willing to spend some time those of us having to take it easy. Take care of that back, Steely Dan! TClaps to Gilligan, Sugarcake and Scooby Doo for rucking today.
- Book study The Ruthless Elimination of Hurry at Search office right after workout until 7 am.
- F3 Greensboro Beyond Sports fundraising presentation today at noon, Washington Montessori School – come with your F3 shirts and shovel flags! Gathering and presentation to take 20ish minutes.
- 8 year F3 Greensboro anniversary convergence this Saturday, October 15 at Inkwell AO (Smith High School). Launch 7 am, coffeeteria to follow.
Your humble backblast scribe,
Leave A Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.