PAX: Wojo, Explosion, Hoolihan, Ozone, Pong, Fried Rice, Phoenix, Radiator, Lynda, Short Squeeze, Tesla, Cornhole (QIC)
YHC posted with F3 Omaha a couple of weeks ago and came away with a renewed energy for how important the F3 Mission/F3 Core Principles and COT are as bookends to a workout. With that in mind, YHC conveyed the F3 Mission and had the PAX list out the 5 F3 Core Principles. YHC then previewed that the workout would end a bit earlier to allow time for a quality COT (instead of just a Circle of Announcements).
With that completed, we moseyed from the Shovel Flag to the normal Warm-a-rama intersection.
- Leg Leans x 10 (not really sure what this is called, but it was like a Copperhead Abe Vigoda)
- Merkins x10
- Imperial Walkers x15
- Copperhead Squats x 10
- SSH x 20
- LBC x 15
We then ran around the back side of the school to the playground where we did…
The Thang 1
- PAX did a Wallsit while each PAX member took a turn doing 5 pull ups on the monkey bars
- PAX did a Chillcutt Plank while each PAX member took a turn doing 3 pull ups on the monkey bars
- PAX did a Frog pose (kind of like a squatted plank) while each PAX member took a turn doing 2 pull ups on the monkey bars
We then moseyed over to the basketball court for…
The Thang 2
The PAX paired up. And while one ran up and back down the short, grassy hill, the other would do the following exercises in order. Then switch. Cumulative reps to get to each max number:
- Merkins x 100
- Lunges x 50 (each leg)
- LBC x 100
Rinse and Repeat, but cut everything in half.
Continued until Omaha was called and we moseyed back to the Shovel Flag for…
- Low Dolly x 15
- E2K x 10 (each side)
- LSF x 15
- Heel Touch x 15
- American Hammer x 15
YHC shared a thought of the day about Exodus. Exodus meaning “the road out.” This can be (and usually is) a different road than the road to somewhere. Challenged the PAX to think about two questions: 1) What do you need an Exodus from? or 2) What Exodus are you currently in? Big thanks to those PAX that shared what they were going through and what they have recently come from.
- Upcoming Northern Alliance launch this weekend, July 30th at 7am Cougar Town AO
- Upcoming Blood drive. Check out Shenanigans for more info
- While we moseyed, it was good to welcome back Pong to his second F3 post (his first being Quaker Crater the week before). Way to get back out there, Pong. You’re a great addition to the Natville PAX
- Had coffee with Wojo, Explosion, and Fried Rice after the workout. Good to have that conversation time with you men. Prayers for you, Fried Rice, as you head back to the field on Sunday
- They were running blurs, but we still counted Hoolihan, Tesla, and Short Squeeze as a part of our PAX this morning. Great job, gentlemen, getting after those miles this morning!