June 14, 2022 SHAKEWEIGHT AO
14 PAX: Gekko, Lynda, Shocker, Snowflake, Boy Wonder, 50CC, STP, Phoenix, Poehler, Annie Oakley, Oil Slick, Stretch, Snookie, Sacked – QIC
On a nice humid June morning 14 PAX descended on the ShakeWeight AO for a 45 minute beatdown compliments of YHC. With no FNG’s and the mission and 5 core principles covered we got after it.
- Phelps x 10ic
- Imperial Walkers x 15ic
- Toy Soldiers x 10ic
- Peter Parkers x 10ic
- Side to Side String Rippers x 10ic
PAX then took the stairs up to the 3rd Level and walked with weights in tow over to the outer upper deck area where we circled up for the THANG
With weights we performed the following with 3 sets for each exercise with rep count listed:
- BICEP CURLS X 12,11,10
- SQUATS X 20,19,18 (Snookie on the count)
- WW1 SITUPS X 20, 19, 18 (Poehler on the count)
- TRI KICKBACKS X 12,11,10 (Oil Slick on the count)
- LUNGES X 10,9,8 Each Leg
- LSF X 20,19,18 (Boy Wonder
- BENT ROWS X 15,14,13
- OFF-SET MERKINS X 10, 8, 6 each side
With time running tight we got in 2 lines and made our way back to the Shovelflag and circled up for Mary
- American Hammers x 15ic
- July 22 -24 Camp Hike Trip is on. Details are on SLACK and in Shenanigans. Go ahead and get registered as space is limited.
- Juneteenth Ruck this Saturday. See Slack and Shenanigans for details
- New Starfish Region Launch initiative announced via Pax wide email yesterday with launch date set for July 30. More details to come.
- Phoenix gave a shout out to al the guys who answered the call for the service project this past weekend. TClaps to you men and thank you.
- Coffee at Caribou following the workout
- Great to see 50CC, Oil Slick, and Boy Wonder doing well and in the gloom getting after it following stints on the IR.
- Shocker looking fit and trim. Keep accelerating Shocker.
- We lifted up Annie Oakley and Bushwood and their M’s with baby’s on the way in the next few months. NO excuse not to make a beatdown as you will already be awake. 🙂
- TClaps Gekko pushing the fitness level with weighted vest + dumbbells. Keep it up.
- Thanks Stretch for calling the count even when we were all smoked and no longer counting. YHC appreciates it. 🙂
- Just a great morning to be in the gloom with these guys. Grateful!
COT – YHC took us out.
Honored as always,