AO: Hobble Gobble DATE: 6-9-2022
11 PAX: STP, Gekko, Pamela, Dont Cha Know, Stretch, Akron, Poehler, Phoenix, Tommy Boy, Fannie, Sacked – QIC
At 5;30 a.m. sharp we had a few folks coming in hot, but what do we do. We start at 5:30 a.m. sharp. With welcome, mission, and 5 core principles covered we circled up and got to it.
- Phelps x 15ic
- Hillbilly’s x 15ic
- String Side Rippers x 15ic
- Mtn Climbers x 15ic
- Sun Gods x 10ic each direction
With Rucks on we loaded up with sandbags or coupons and headed out. Rucked around and down to the first floor of the parking deck and went over to the garage stairs. First part of the Thang was a Merkin Squat ladder.
- 1 Merkin on bottom floor, take stairs to top floor and do 10 squats. Ladder both exercise with total 11 until reveresed to 10 Merkins and 1 Squat.
Once completed we planked or lbc’d until the 6 was in
Next we rucked up to the Cinema parking lot and circled up:
- 3 sets of 12 Curls with sandbag or ruck
- 3 sets of Bent Rows with sandbag or ruck
Rucked back down to the parking deck and circled up for Mary
- LSF X 20ic
- Heel Touches x 15ic
- American Hammer x 10ic
- Grace Church community program this Sunday. See twitter for details
- Juneteenth Ruck this Saturday. See Slack and Twitter for details
- Qrtly Service Project this Saturday; 4400 Pennydale Dr. Need at least 12 PAX to help stain a deck
- July 22-24 Camp Hike Trip. Details in Slack and Shenanigans
- August 12 – Inaugural F3 Golf Tourney
- Strong and fun group of studs posting this morning at the Hobble
- Great to see Pamela out in the gloom
- The stairwell has to be 20 degrees hotter than outside temp… your welcome 🙂
- TClaps to Phoenix and STP for the EC run prior to the beatdown
- Coffeeteria at Caribou after was excellent
- Stretch took us out as only he can. Feeling blessed.
Always an honor