- Wednesday June 8, 2022
- 0530 – 0615
- 68º F, overcast and warm
Wojo – RESPECT, Ozone, Houlihan, Double Check – RESPECT, Ricola, Stinky Cheese – RESPECT, Norwood, Big Papi, Akron, Hall Pass, Silicone – RESPECT, Hoosier – RESPECT, Xerox, RESPECT, Jitterbug – RESPECT, Phoenix – RESPECT, STP – RESPECT, Bruce Lee – QIC
We began our morning with an affirmation of the one singular mission of F3:
The Mission of F3 is to plant, grow, and serve small workout groups for men for the invigoration of male community leadership
YHC shared the appropriate disclaimers. It was evident by the number of headlamps amidst the Pax that a variety of activities were about to commence – that’s great…that’s what’s great about F3 (there’s something for everyone) and the Natty’s Hump AO (there are so many options for all). We began with a combined quick mosey towards the park. The bootcampers circled up at the park entrance and the splinter runners kept on moving. With that we began with:
- The Motivator starting at 7
- Sun Gods x 15 IC, Cherry Pickers x 15 IC, Sun Gods (reverse) x 15 IC
- Hug Thy Self
- Abe Vigodas x 10 IC
- Plank – in to Runner’s Stretch each side
- Plank jacks x 15 IC
- Merkins x 20
With a quick warmarama complete we moseyed in to the park and circled up at the top of the hill by the pavilion for:
The Pax counted off in to two groups and the beatdown was simple:
There were weinke’s placed at the bottom of the hill in both directions. Each group would run down the hill, do the first exercise of the sheet, run to the top of the hill once there do 1 Turk n Burp for each time you’ve made it to the top (1st time, do 1; 2nd time, do 2, and so on) and then run down the hill in the other direction and do the first exercise on the sheet.
Once you return to the weinke for the 2nd time, do the 1st and the 2nd exercise, and continue adding an exercise each time you are back at that station.
- 25 Hand Release Merkins
- 25 Squats
- 25 Shoulder Taps (IC)
- 25 Monkey Humpers
- 25 LBCs
- 25 CDDs
- 25 LBCs (IC) you are welcome June LBC challengers
- 25 MTN Climbers
It was simple, it was effective, it may have been a bit over-zealous both groups made it to the 3rd exercise on the sheet before Omaha was called. A couple of quick 10 counts and then we moseyed back with a First Nations run…ending with a jail break to the flag. Reunited with the splinter runners and ruckers we had time for one more core exercise:
American Hammers x 20 IC
- Community Housing solutions – two weeks from now
- Look for other ways to impact the community
- Juneteenth Rucking events on June 18th
- F3 Greensboro Hiking/Camping trip – 3rd weekend in July
- Bodett is leading a Freed to Lead book conversation
YHC took us out with a thought: look for those that you can lend a hand to and look for those who can lend a hand to you. We can all benefit from the push/pull from one another…and we can also all provide a benefit to others by giving a push/pull to them. Look for that today.
- Ricola and Houlihan – thanks for providing leadership to the two groups: rotating cadence, keeping the groups together. Way to lead
- Houlihan – thanks for providing some additional fun, direction, and push up the hills…that was awful!
- Ozone wasnt finished after 25 HR Merkins – he kept adding on; Hall Pass – great job calling this out all 3 times!
- Akron was not to be messed with during the jailbreak – smoke!
- All my brethren – great to be with you this morning!