- Thursday May 12, 2022
- Jaycee Park
- 58°F, 90% Humidity
Yesterday, YHC reached out to today’s scheduled Q to make sure he was locked and loaded. Turns out he’s about to board a plane headed downrange for vacation! So, after an unsuccessful attempt to fill the vacancy, YHC decided to recycle the old faithful 20/10/4 Tabata beatdown.
Pax (7 with the Q)
Shocker (Respect!), Amicus, Robin Hood, Big Poppy, Crash (Respect!), Bloomer
No FNG’s present
Mission was stated aloud
Disclaimer was issued
WAR (all exercises in cadence x 15)
String Rippers (with a clap)
Cardio Burn Tabata
30 minutes of work broken down into 6 exercises to be done 20 seconds on, 10 seconds rest, repeat for 4 minutes. 1 minute rest between exercises
- Side Straddle Hops
- Air Chair
- Mountain Climbers
- Overhead Press
Mary (all x 15 in cadence)
- Freddie Mercury
- Ballerina (Lay on your back, raise your arms in front of you and join them in a circle, like a ballerina. Criss-cross your legs in cadence, similar to low dollies – but don’t stop in the middle) #crowdpleaser
- Ukrainian Hammer
- Bloomer’s M is about a month away from giving birth to their first child. Congratulations brother!
YHC shared an update on one of my siblings who has struggled with addiction for many years. Thoughts and prayers requested.
YHC took us out.
- Good to meet you Big Poppy! 2nd week of F3 and he’s posting regularly!
- Missing you in the gloom My Pleasure. Good job EH’ing guys though!
- Crash, I enjoyed our talk over coffee. Thanks for joining me.
Radiator – out!