May 5, 2022 SAD CLOWN KILLER AO
PAX: Kaizen, Hazmat, Pitino, Cottontail, Black Swan, JR, Picasso, All Blacks, Foot Fairy, TPS, Weed, Hoosier, Airball, Stick Shift, Xerox, Sacked – QIC
On a perfect 60 degree Spring morning 16 PAX (3 Splinter) took their DRP at Sad Clown Killer. With all gathered and ready to launch at 5:30 a.m. sharp YHC humbly provided a welcome and repeat of the 5 core principles. By the way it was awesome to see our man Picasso back in town and posting. With intro portion completed we headed out with a mosey up to the elementary school north side parking lot and circled up.
- Phelps x 15ic
- Imperial Walkers x 15ic
- Toy Soldiers x 15ic
- Peter Parkers x 15ic
- String Side Rippers x 15ic
Mosey out into the park to the Amphitheatre were the THANG was explained.
9 Exercise Stack. PAX individually perform the first exercise, run down to designated spot and back, and then do the first exercise and add the second one this time. Continue adding 1 new exercise while performing the pervious ones each time until you finish the stack of 9. All exercises to be performed at the stage steps.
- Derkins x 20
- Squats x 25
- LBC’s x 30
- Irkins x 20
- Calf Raises x 25
- Crunchy Frogs x 30
- Shoulder Taps x 20
- Monkey Humpers x 25
- Heel Touches x 30
With time running tight we moseyed back to the Shovelflag and circled up for MOM
- LSF with clap X 15ic (learned this one from Pity The Fool- thank you Pity)
- American Hammer x 10ic
- No new announcements outside of Shenanigan’s items.
- As mentioned great to have Picasso back in the gloom with us. Have missed this HIM.
- TClaps to the guys out early doing the Murph. I counted Airball and JR and missed one or 2 others who were out there as well
- Bunch of strong studs out pushing the pace of the beatdown this morning. The SCK regulars are no joke when it comes to fitness level. Keep pushing.
- The Amphitheatre area at this AO is legit one of our best. Lots you can do from a beatdown standpoint
- TClaps Foot Fairy for the initiative to create light 🙂
- Great seeing Kaizen back in the gloom and getting all healed up.
- Awesome group this morning. Great effort with a tough beatdown
- Thanks Black Swann for the Op to Q
COT – TPS took us out.
Always an Honor, Sacked