• Saturday April 16, 2022
• Mendenhall Middle School
• 54° F, 72% RH
Pax (14 humans plus 3 canines)
Body Bag, Section 8, Don’tChaKnow (Respect!), Flat Rate (Respect!), Mr. Roboto, Rabbit (Respect!), Viagra (Respect!), Sugar Cake, Ponch (Respect!), Spicy Chipotle, Mickelson, Brisket (Respect!), Fanny Pack
No FNG’s present. Mission was stated aloud and the disclaimer was issued.
WAR (all exercises in cadence x 15)
String Rippers (with a clap)
Circle Up for:
• Plank in a circle. 1st pax 10x Merkins. Repeat all the way around.
• Howling Monkeys
o Pax grab ankles like start of Monkey Humpers. 1st pax does 10 MH while others hold still. Next 2nd pax does 10, repeat all the way around.
• Circle Jerk
o SSH. 1st pax does 10 Mountain Climbers (SC) Repeat all the way around.
Next do this with High Knees & Plank Jacks
Next with SSH & Carolina Dry Docks
Mosey to basketball court, grabbing a coupon on the way (cinder block from the on-site supply).
Cardio Burn Tabata
30 minutes of work broken down into 6 exercises to be done 20 seconds on, 10 seconds rest, repeat for 4 minutes. 1 minute rest between exercises. This is harder than it sounds!
• Side Straddle Hops
• Air Chair
• Mountain Climbers
• Overhead Press
Mary (all x 15 in cadence)
• Low Slow Flutter (arms out to the sides, not under your butt)
• Ukrainian Hammer
• Rainbow Dash book club selection Endurance was passed on to the next reader. This is a Rainbow Dash tradition. The book is passed from pax to pax. Each pax gets two weeks to read it then must pass it on.
• Sign up to Q, here or at any other AO. Give back by leading a workout. Better yet, sign up to Q regularly. Get outside your comfort zone.
YHC took us out.
• T-claps to Don’tChaKnow for making the cross-town trek to join us this morning.
• Good to see the Duhaime clan (Body Bag, Mr. Roboto, Spicy Chipotle & Ponch), emerge from the clown car this morning.
• If you have not experienced the Saturday coffeeteria at Delicious, make time to check it out! This is what 2nd F is all about.
Really enjoyed fellowshipping with Mr. Roboto who is the proprietor of Craft City Sip-In at 2130 New Garden Rd. Word is they have a great beer and whiskey. Get out and support your local merchant. Possible site for HDHH??
• It was kind of quiet at the beatdown this morning. Not as much mumble-chatter as we’re used to. Where were you Butt Fumble, Expired and Stryker?
Radiator – out!