13 PAX: Apollo, Expired, Bach, Windmill, Flo, Short Bus, Steinbrenner, Underwriter, Mr. Hand, Damage Control, Mushmouth, Stryker, Sacked – QIC
With temps in the 70’s 13 PAX including YHC decided the weather was perfect to take their DRP at Blue Plate Special. At 5;30 P.M. sharp we launched with a short mosey to the lower field and circled up. With the introduction and mission statement covered we got right to it.
- Phelps Hugs x 15ic
- Imperial Walkers x 15ic
- Parker Peters x 15ic
- String Ripper x 10ic
- Toy Soldiers x 10ic
With a perfectly good hill right next to us we made our way over, lined up, and did 3 trips of bear crawl up and crawl bear down.
Moseyed over to the open field behind the rec center.
Todays workout was a Strength Training Clock. There were 12 exercises set up representing each hand of the clock. The count for reps was always called out by the person at 12 O’clock which was WW1 Sit-ups. The rep count for round 1 was 24 and for round 2 was 20.
- 12 O’clock – WW1 Sit-ups
- 1 O’clock – Merkins
- 2 O’clock – Monkey Humpers
- 3 O’clock – WW11 Sit-ups
- 4 O’clock – Curls 12 or 10 each side (with dumbbells)
- 5 O’clock – Bobby Hurley’s
- 6 O’clock – Pickle Pushers
- 7 O’clock – Overhead Press (with dumbbells)
- 8 O’clock – Squats (with 40lb sandbag)
- 9 O’clock – Homer/Marge
- 10 O’clock – Tricep Kickbacks
- 11 O’clock – Static Lunge
With time running tight and 2.5 trips around the clock we called Omaha and circled up for MARY.
- LSF X 15ic
- American Hammers x 15ic
- Expired – our very own Mushmouth (Seth Norwood) is heading off to the Navy Officer Candidate School. He is headed to Rhode Island to begin training this Friday. TClaps to Mushmouth and thank you
- Check Shenanigans for latest news
- Flo – keep ATL Pax member Ready-Mix and his family in your prayers. Ready-Mix passed away this past weekend in a skiing accident and leaves behind a wife and kids.
- It was a blast to Q this workout. Nice AO and Great core group mixed with new guys. Thank you Expired for the Op to Q
- TClaps to Expired and the AO putting a nice sign out on the Greenway inviting men to check us out. Well done.
- TClaps to Windmill getting his EC run in prior to the Workout. He is a beast.
- Nice blend of ages and personalities with a fun 2ndF in the parking immediately after the workout.
- Would definitely recommend giving this workout a try if you haven’t done so yet.
Always an honor, Sacked