Date: April 7, 2022
PAX: Snowflake, Eggplant, Blue Oyster, Etch-a-Sketch, Radiator, Huffy, Robin Hood, Double Check, Sacked – QIC
On a nice Spring morning with the rain holding off 9 PAX including YHC took our DRP at Sweat Angel. With welcome and mission statement delivered we circled up and jumped right in.
- Self-Hugs x 15IC
- Imperial Walkers x 15IC
- Hillbillies x 15IC
- String Rippers x 15IC
The PAX selected their starting station going from 1 to 6. Some stations had 1 Pax and others had 2. This strength training cycle went off of Station 1 which was a roughly 30-yard lunge walk. Station 1 PAX lunged to far cone and back while all the other stations performed the exercise in that cycle sequence. When the Lunge group finished everyone moved to the next station in a clockwise direction. There were 5 exercises to cycle through at each station.
- STATION 1 = Lunge walk to cone and back
- STATION 2, 4, and 6 =with Weights
- Triceps Kickback
- Overhead Press
- Bent Row
- Lateral Raise
- STATION 3 and 5 =
- Pickle Pushers
- Monkey Humpers
- Elbow to Knee
Upon completion of the 5 cycles of exercises we loaded up with our weights and did a farmers carry down to the park gate and back where we circled up for MARY
- American Hammer x 15ic
- April 30 CONVERGENCE at Red Oak Brewery – M’s are invited as well.
- Thanks to all who attended the Servants Center meet and greet las Saturday.
- If you are not getting Shenanigans on Sunday afternoon in your email let someone know so that we can get you back in the email grouping. It is also being posted on SLACK as well.
- Sponsorship opportunities available for the August 12 F3 GSO Charity Golf Event. Check Shenanigans out this coming week. You can also reach out to Puddles with questions.
- Great to see our man Blue Oyster back in the gloom. We missed you over the winter
- Etch gave a nod and ok to some of the music on the playlist…..I’ll take it 🙂
- TClaps to the 3 EC guys out running prior to the workout. I saw Robin Hood, Radiator, and Eggplant getting some miles in. Cobains if I missed anyone else.
- Double Check and Snowflake pushing hard as always
- Great to see Huffy out there building his strength so he can hit 300 yard drives.
- Loved this well seasoned group of men. Mumble chatter was excellent.
- Thanks Radiator for the opportunity to Q
COT – YHC Took us out
As always an honor, Sacked