Following in an unspoken tradition among some of Natville, I grabbed the Q on YHC’s birthday. Being the same location of YHC’s 40th birthday Q, I reran that workout somewhat. Sorry TPS & Matlock -two of the unfortunate souls that were at both.
Pax: Geppetto, Sacked, TPS, Jitterbug, Ricola, Gerkin, Buck, JR, Matlock, DQ, Slumlord, Blanch, Red Dragon, Eggplant, Airball, Foot Fairy, Roscoe, Bodett
Neck Roll right IC; left IC
Sungods forward IC x 10; backwards IC x 10; palms up try and touch your thumbs behind you
String Rippers x 10 IC
Copperhead Squats x 10 IC
Abe Vigoda x 10 IC
Jump Ropes x 10 IC
Michael Phelps x 10 IC
Arm Stretch right across then over; left across then over
Runners Stretch right forward; left forward
Short mosey to circle – bearcrawl around circle
- Peoples chair around building- 3 arm raises, run to end of line. This was completed until sifnificant burning of thighs which found us at the rear of the school.
On the field:
Lindsey’s: A 40 Ladder workout
Start with 5 Merkins here, sprint 40 yards, 35 Wojo Squats.
Increase/decrease in increments of 5 each time.
Plank when you are done for a 40 count. Then go and join up with someone that is not finished and work through the rest of the ladder with them.
2nd round shortened to 11s:
Start with 1 Good Mornings, sprint 40 yards, 10 WWII sit-ups
Increase/decrease in increments of 1 each time.
At this point time
Back to the wall at school for:
BTTW- Auzzie Mt. Climbers IC x 20
LSF x 23 IC
LBC x 23
American Hammer x 23 IC
- Great effort Gerkin, you inspired me to keep pushing
- As always- Red Dragon-appreciate your encouragement
- Sacked, Eggplant, Matlock, TPS – you guys have witnessed most of my F3 journey. Thank you for being there today for my Birthday Q
- Slumlord- thanks to you also, I have missed you in the gloom.