Feb 22, 2022 AO: SHAKEWEIGHT
18 PAX: (13 BC + 5 RU) Snowflake, Double Pump, Fannie, Saban, Scratch, 50CC, Poehler, Kilowatt, Phoenix, Drifter, Oil Slick, Snookie, Annie Oakley, Gekko, Double Check, Frosty, Bodett, Sacked – QIC
With all gathered and ready we launched on time at 5:30 a.m. Some guys had dumbbells, some had rucks with dumbbells’, and some had sandbags. A nice mixture of coupons. Quick welcome and with no FNG’s we listed the 5 core principles of F3 and went right into the Warma
- Self Hugs x 10ic
- Imperial Walkers x 15ic
- Sun Gods x 10ic ea. dir
- Hillbillies x 15ic
- Peter Parkers x 10ic
- String Rippers x 10ic
Farmers carry walk to Station #1
3 Stations set up in opposite corners and center of the parking deck lot. At each station we did 3 exercises in a row cycling through 4 times for each before moving to the next station. we did farmers carry between each station
- Overhead Press x 10 ea.
- Bent Row x 12 ea.
- Goblet Squat x 15
- Bicep Curl x 10 ea.
- Flock Seagulls x 12 ea.
- Monkey Humpers x 15 ea.
- Tricep Kickback x 10 ea.
- Merkins x 20 ea.
- Lunge x 10 ea. leg
We got through all 3 stations and all reps just in time to head back to the ShoveFlag and circle up for Mary
- American Hammer x 15ic
- FEB 26 Red Cross Blood Drive
- MARCH 12 – Q1 Special Blend Saturday Coffeeteria Convergence
- SLACK – good growth and communication happening on F3 Natville SLACK Channel. Contact Phoenix to get set up if you are not yet on.
- If anyone has WORDPRESS experience please reach out to Phoenix
- SHOVEFLAG HANDOFF -Next Tuesday March 1 Drifter will be passing the Shovelflag (AO Sire Coordinator) off. Come support.
- MARGHARITA RUCK – 2-22-22 Night Bodett on the Q.
- Love seeing the mixture of workouts crossing each other in the gloom during the workout and then meeting together for the COT. This morning it was bootcampers and ruckers. Most important is that we are out there together
- Annie Oakley may just have the best Cadence voice in the gloom. Clear, concise, commands attention.
- Fannie calling Hand Release Merkins for the last rep round was a real crowd pleaser. Nothing but love Fannie.
- The moment Double Check and Double Pump introduced themselves to each other during the workout was priceless. 2-22-22 was very appropriate. Double Trouble :).
- Thanks Drifter for the op to Q and thank you for the great service you have provided watching over the ShakeWeight AO for the past year. TClaps.
COT – Snookie took us out.
Always an honor, Sacked