AO: Blue Line at Colfax Elementary School
PAX: Tent City, Cottontail, Spackler, Snowflake, and Sacked – QIC
On a crisp 28 degree morning 5 PAX including YHC took our DRP at the Blue Line AO. The AO is named appropriately for the blue line that goes around the outside of the main bus drop off lot. We incorporated the blue line into this mornings workout. After the welcome, mission statement, and 5 core principles review we were off and running.
Started out with a lap around the blue line and then circled up in the middle of the bus drop off lot.
- Sun Gods x 10ic each direction
- String Ripper x 15ic
- Hillbillies x 15ic
- Toy Soldiers x 15ic
- Peter Parkers x 15ic
- NB Merkins x 10 single count
Elevator Exercises. We completed 2 full floor flights and finished with a super set of 10 reps for each exercise. After each completed flight of floors we took a lap around the blue line
- Werkins x 20
- WW1 Sit-up x 22
- Prayer Squat x 24
- Merkins x 26
- Cindy Crawford’s x 28 (ic 7 each side)
- Copperhead Squat x 30ic
- Carolina Dry Docks x 32
- Dying Cockroach x 34ic
- Monkey Humpers x 36 (18ic)
With time running tight we circled up for 6MOM
- LSF x 15ic
- Homer – Marge
- American Hammer x 15ic
- F3 Blood Drive – Feb 26 – sign up via link in twitter, slack, and shenanigans
- Several PAX on IR currently. Keep them all in prayer and support
- Blue Line needs Q’s to sign up and support. This is a nice AO with plenty of options. Give it a try.
- KOTTERS to our man Spackler. Great to see him back in the gloom after a long break
- Always appreciate Snowflakes support on Q’s near and far to his home base
- Always great getting to work out with Cottontail at the Colfax AO
- Thanks Tent City for the Op to Q and well done on all the Carolina Dry Dock leads 🙂
- Something Impactful that this AO does to end each workout is that we do 22 Merkins in support and to draw attention to the 22 Military Vets who commit suicide every day. Think on that for a minute. That’s a hard one.
It was an honor. Sacked