January 13, 2022
11 PAX: Don’t Cha Know, Tommy Boy, Temple, STP, Philly Special, Oil Slick, Scratch, Gunny, 50CC, Gekko, Sacked – QIC
Brief welcome in the parking deck and then we loaded up and headed out
Ruck and Coupon walk over to the Sears parking lot and circled up for the Warm-A. Covered the Mission Statement and 5 Core Principles with PAX calling it out.
- Self Hugs
- Imperial Walkers x 15ic
- Sun Gods x 10ic
- Windmills x 10ic
- NB Merkin x 5 single count
Mosey over to the parking area on the other side of O2 Fitness.
The PAX were instructed that there were 7 exercises on a white board to be performed as a cycle. The cycles went in Reps of 15, 14, 13, 12, 11, and 10. After each rep cycle we would ruck a circle around the QDOBA and then begin the next set. The exercise were:
- V- Ups
- Hammer Curls
- Glute Bridge
- Bent Row
- (1) Sandbag Burpee each time
With time running tight we called an Omaha and rucked back to the Shovelflag parking area and circled up for Mary.
- American Hammers x 15ic
- Tomorrow night part 2 of the distance Ruck – Tommy Boy on the lead. All are welcome
- SWARM 2nd F Event – Friday night F3 Greensboro 2ndF night celebrating the SWARM’s 5 year anniversary. M’s and 2.0’S as well.
- TClaps to 50CC getting his EC run in before the beat down. Accelerating!
- Thanks Don’t Cha Know and STP for the Op to Q H&G. Love this AO and workout.
- TClaps to F3 Philly Special. How many 14 year old’s do we know that will post a ruck + coupon workout at 5:30 a.m. and then go to school. Well done Philly Special.
- TClaps TB for pushing the pace and leading out front as always.
- Great group this morning. Appreciate the effort and mumble chatter throughout. Fills the Cup for the day.
As always it is an honor to serve. Sacked