- Tuesday, November 30, 2021
- 0700 – 0800
- Irving Park Elementary School – back parking lot off Cornwallis Drive.
- 30° F, 68% RH
Pax (9 with the Q, including 3 splinter ruckers)
Hall Pass, Jokers Wild, Pity The Fool (Respect), Daisy, Bird’s Nest
Splinters: Gilligan, Butt Fumble, Long Time
The Pax were greeted and welcomed with the mission of F3. No FNG’s were present. The disclaimer was stated.
We began with a slow mosey around the parking lot and out on the street, then back to the parking lot while keeping an eye out for trip hazards such as potholes and chains strung across the driveway. We opted to follow the car rider line for safety.
SSH x 15 IC
Sun Gods x 15 IC
Chinooks x 15 IC
Imperial Walkers x 15 IC
Abe Vigoda x 15 IC
Disclaimer: Note this was a copy of the workout from Saturday, which was an older workout from Good News that I recycled.
Tabata Style with Timer – 45 seconds of work / 15 seconds of rest. The pax counted off. There were 12 exercise stations to which the pax were assigned according to their number. As the pax were assigned their station, cinder blocks were issued for stations 1, 4, 7 10 and 13. All other exercises were bodyweight only. We rotated around the stations each time we completed one cycle of 45 seconds. The 15 second rest was used to move to the next station. After 4 exercises we took a mosey around the parking lot.
- Money Humpers
- Overhead Press with block
- Body Builder (Burpee + Plank Jack)
- Low Slow Flutter
- Squat w/block
- Air Chair (People’s chair + air clap)
- Block swing
- War Hammer (WW2 sit-up + 4 American Hammers SC)
- Mountain Climbers
- Low slow flutter x 20 C
- American Hammer x 20 IC
- Remember our pax on the IR. Reach to and let them know we miss them.
- Remember Wojo and Bedbug in the recent loss of their mother and the hospitalization of their father. Funeral plans are on hold at this time.
- YHC reminded us to be grateful for every day, and to make the most of it.
- All attendees at this morning’s beatdown were awarded an F3 sticker “participation medal”.
- YHC took us out.
Radiator – out!