The Q was greeted by the shining smiles of Cotton Tail and Pitino when he arrived at the AO. The F3 Introduction was delivered with unparalleled precision, and after some chit-chat, we got after it.
Warm-A-Rama consisted of starting the Thang.
The Thang consisted of 3 musical AMRAPs.
- The Merkarena consists of a Plank-Jack AMRAP with a Merkin performed every time the word Macarena is sung.
- ThunderStruck consists of Side-Straddle-Hop AMRAP with a Burpee performed every time the word “Thunderstruck” is sung.
- Bring Sally Up consists of a Standard Plank Hold dropping into a 6-Inch Plank. Every time the word “Up” or “Down” is sung, the participants must rise or drop into the high or low plank position.
The Second Thang consisted of 3 exercises.
- (x10 Single Count) Dutch Tysons consist of a Mike Tyson off the curb with two Shoulder Taps at the top or bottom of the exercise.
- A Bear Crawl, Lunge Walk, or modification thereof from one side of the parking lot to the other side.
- (x10 Single Count) Curpee [A Burpee off a curb finished with a hop onto the curb.]
Mary consisted of the following exercises.
- Plank Dips (10 on each side)
- Pickle Pushers (10 single counts)
- Alabama Prom Date (10 single counts)
- American Hammer (x1)
Circle of Trust
Byrider, Cottontail, and Slumlord-QIC were present. No announcements were made. Slumlord tried to give some encouraging words about the importance of the 2nd F and keeping one’s word when we make promises. He emphasized the importance of following through when we commit to something.