Col Hard Fax
- Saturday, December 23, 2017
- 36.108001, -80.006704
- 61 °F, 89% humidity
Kilowatt, Black Swan, Byrider, Pitino, Daughtry, Magnus, Bartman, Tommy Boy
After a welcome reminder from Site Q, Byrider, (tclaps, ’cause YHC forgot to update the ol’ Steve calendar) the truck was fueled up, passport updated, and GPS/Compass/Wayfinder was calibrated. Colfax, NC… here we go!
A 60 pound sandbag was set off to the side. During WAR, one Pax would execute 3 sandbag burpees before rejoining the circle and signaling the next stud to get after it. All the while, the Pax ripped through the following:
- SSH x 10 IC
- Imperial Walkers x 10 IC
- Hillbillies x 10 IC
- Sun Gods x 10 IC
- Chinooks x 10 IC
- Merkins x 10 IC
- String Rippers x 10 IC
- PRO-TIP: use sidewalk chalk and simply scrawl your Wienke on the asphalt
With the blood pumping, it was time to grab a coupon (in this case; cinder block) and get after it.
10 exercises. 5 rounds. Descending reps each round. After each round, 500 yard mosey.
- Low Slow Flutters
- Weighted Squat
- Mt. Climbers
- Chest Press
- Monkey Humpers
- Toe Taps
- Cinder Block Swings
30 – 25 – 20 – 15 – 10 reps = 1,000 total reps
6 Minutes of Mary
modified Captain Thor:
- 1 American Hammer IC + 5 Merkins
- 2 American Hammer IC + 5 Merkins
- 3 American Hammer IC + 5 Merkins
- 4 American Hammer IC + 5 Merkins
- 5 American Hammer IC + 5 Merkins
- If you’re not willing, you’ll never know your ability. You’ll just guess.
- And here’s the painful but undeniable truth: you’ll be wrong.
- You are able as long as you are willing.
Honored to be with the men of the Col Hard Fax AO. GREAT to catch up with Magnus as well as repay Kilowatt (6 years later) for a cinder block beatdown similar to the one he dropped on YHC’s first F3 post.
Grace & Peace,