The Pax: Crawlspace, Newhart, Bobby Knight, Drysdale (R), Mare, Etch-a-Sketch (R), Poehler, A6, Lynda (R), Silicone (R), Secretary, Bones, Eye Roll, Cheddar
15 PAX, 50 degrees and a full moon – does not get any better than that. The group gathered, EC’rs joined us, disclaimers and the F3 Mission Statement were pronounced and we were off on a short mosey to the new parking lot beside the new parking deck. This is what followed:
Warm a rama
TClaps to Bones (a true professional) for leading us in a set of stretching exercises
Transitioned to a four station beat down. After some not-so-unusual counting challenges, the PAX were divided in four teams. Start at the station consistent with your number. One exercise at each station, then move to the next station as instructed. Stay together. Stations were spaced somewhat appropriately.
Station 1 – alternate between Bear Crawls and Crab Walks to get to Station 2 after each exercise
- Burpess – 10
- WW1 Situps – 20
- Cindy Crawfords – 10 ea side
- LBC’s – 20 IC
- Low Dollies – 20 IC
- High Dollies – 20 IC
Station 2 – sprint to Station 3 after each exercise
- Peter Parkers – 20 IC
- Reverse LBC – 15 IC
- Plank Jacks – 20 IC
- Parker Peters – 20 IC
- Low Slow Flutters – 20 IC
- Box Cutters – 20 IC
Station 3 – alternate between Lt Dans and Lunge Walks to get to Station 4 after each exercise
- Werkins – 20
- Dips (on curb) – 20
- Diamond Merkins – 20
- Carolina Dry Docks – 20
- Derkins (on curb) – 20
- Ranger Merkins – 20
Station 4 – Sprint to Station 1 after each exercise
- Donkey Kicks – 15
- Copper Head Squats – 20 IC
- Side Lunges – 15 ea side
- WW II Situps – 20
- Dying Cockroach – 20 IC
- Freddie Mercuries – 20 IC
All teams made it 95% of the way through the exercises and we moseyed back to the flag
Homer Marge 15
Low Slow Flutter Crunches 15IC
American Hammers 15 IC
- Q School Friday, 5:30a start, Good News AO and Saturday, 6:45a start, Cornwallis Nightmare AO
- Prayers for the Neese family on the loss of their matriarch.
- Prayers for the Groom family on the death of a family member
- Prayers for PAX on the IR
- Service Opportunity
- This Saturday, need 5-6 PAX to help move furniture from 4-5 locations to a central location for a family resettling from Afghanistan. 10a, meet at same parking lot as Local Honey. Reach out to Etch-a-Sketch for details.
A6 took us out. Thank you sir.
- Thanks to Bones for leading warm-a-rama with much needed stretching for the respect club Q
- Drysdale was early – threw off the normally delayed start time
- First sighting for YHC of the F3 Clown Car Golf Cart. I had heard rumors and they are true.
- Way to get in the extra miles – Etch-a-Sketch, Lynda and Eye Roll.
- A6 – I think we need to re-create the sprint competition. A6 will certainly hold his own against Akron and Stick Shift. That dude is fast.