October 1, 2021
9 PAX: Don’t Cha Know, Canary, Silicon, GoKu, DQ, Ricola, Amicus, Hall Pass, Sacked – QIC
On a perfect temp morning for a beatdown 9 PAX including YHC took our DRP at the Fringe. With everyone gathered and ready we got started right on time. After reviewing F3 Greensboro’s start date (more like a quiz) and the 5 core principles we headed out to the track for Warm-a-rama.
- Imperial Walkers x 10ic
- Mosey to end of track
- Peter Parkers x 10ic
- Mosey to middle of far side track
- Windmills x 10ic
- Mosey to other end of track
- Hillbillies x 10ic
- Mosey back to Station 1 starting point on track
This mornings workout was a 4 station circuit. We stayed together as a group with all PAX members helping with the rep counts. We moseyed between the stations when reps were completed.
- STATION 1 – Weights or Sandbags were used for each exercise at Station 1. This Station was rinse and repeat 3 times.
- Goblet Squats x 15
- Curls x 15 each arm
- Tricep Kickbacks x 15 each arm
- Bent Rows x 15
- STATION 2
- 20 Squats
- 20 LBC’S IC
- 20 Monkey Humpers IC
- 20 LSF IC
- STATION 3
- 20 Dips Single Count
- 20 Dying Cockroach IC
- 20 Derkins Single Count
- 20 Low Dolly IC
- STATION 4
- 20 Lunges Ea. Leg
- 20 Cindy Crawford’s IC
- 20 Lt Dan’s
- 20 Heel Touches IC
With time closing out on us we finished the circuit just in time and moseyed back around the track to Station 1 and then circled up at the ShovelFlag for Mary
- Box Cutters x 10ic
- Freddie Mercury’s x 15ic
- American Hammer x 20ic
- F3 Greensboro 7 year Anniversary week is Oct 11 – 16. Each day of that work there will be a converge workout with a Redwood on the Q at the original AO for that day.
- Hall Pass on the Q at Circle Time this coming Monday
- Don’t Cha Know – Service Project – Keep an eye out for an upcoming date to help World Relief with a local warehouse move.
- TClaps Canary – completed the beatdown with Ruck on the whole time, Beast!
- GoKu at 8 years old getting up and posting to 5;30 a.m. workouts.
- Great having Hall Pass back in town and in the gloom. Appreciate Patch bringing him back home 🙂
- Great group this morning. Enjoyed staying together for the workout. That way we don’t miss any of the mumble chatter.
As always an honor to serve.