7 PAX: Snowflake, Hoosier, Polo, Schnitzel, Stick Shift, Big Worm, Sacked – QIC
On a beautiful morning with the sun rising 7 PAX including YHC took our DRP at Nordic Tract. With all gathered and ready at 7:00 sharp we did the welcome, went through the 5 core principles of F3, and headed out for the workout.
After a mosey around the upper parking lot we circled up in the middle for Warma
- Self Hugs x 15ic
- Sun Gods x 10 ic each direction
- Imperial Walkers x 15ic
- Hillbillies x 15ic
- String Rippers x 15ic
- Don Quixote’s x 15ic
The PAX was instructed to line up in a row with each person occupying a parking space. From there we began the RUNWAY LUNGE WALK from one side of the parking lot to the other moving a parking space each lunge walk. One PAX member would lunge walk from the back of the line to the front past the other 6 PAX who were performing a called out exercise. Once the lunge person reached the front of the line they called recover and we started the next exercise while the person in the back started the lunge walk. This went on until we reached the last parking space in that row.
- Monkey Humpers
- Shoulder Taps
- Dying Cockroach
- Copperhead Squats
- Carolina Dry Docks
- Lt Dans
- Wojo Squats
Once we completed THANG 1 we moseyed down to the lower parking lot where cones were set up near the bottom of the hill and a second set of cones was positioned 2/3’s of the way up the hill. PAX members partnered up for a Grinder with cumulative numbers to reach. Partner 1 ran to the upper cones and back while partner 2 performed the listed exercise. Partners switched runs and exercises until we reached the posted cumulative number for each exercise.
- Calf Raises = 125
- Merkins = 150
- LBC’s = 175
- Squats = 200
- Mountain Climbers = 150
- Imperial Walkers = 150
- Heel Touches = 150
With time running tight we called an Omaha and moseyed back to the upper parking lot and circled up for Mary at the Shovelflag.
6MOM (all exercises were 15ic)
- LSF Crunches (Snowflake)
- Cindy Crawford’s (Hoosier)
- LBC’s (Schnitzel)
- Plank (Polo)
- Side Knee from Situp position (Stick Shift)
- Carolina Wedding Date (Big Worm)
- Homer – Marge
- American Hammer
- Snowflake –
- All AO Site Coordinators check your email in box for a 1stF Site Q meeting coming up next week.
- Next Q-School is scheduled for October 14th – 15th
- Coffeeteria at Brueggers
- One of the more beautiful sunrise workouts I have seen in the gloom. Blessed to be able to do this with you guys.
- Very lively mumble chatter group. Well done. Between Stick Shift and Schnitzel it was a toss up for the most comments 🙂 especially during the Runway Lunge Walk
- Great having Schnitzel off the IR and back out for the beat downs.
- Thank you Stick Shift for the opportunity to lead today.
- I missed Big Worm’s VQ, but was great to get to work out together this morning.
COT – YHC took us out.
Was an Honor to serve,