It’s Just Lunch @ Oak Ridge Town Park
8 PAX: Nails, Kevin, Caddy, Bartman, Pursey, Short Bus, Dabo, Black Swan (Q)
Weather Conditions were Surprisingly pleasant, considering it looked like the end of the world just an hour earlier. Around 11 am, the clouds parted, the rain stopped, and YHC sent a dove out.
It brought back an Olive branch. That’s when I knew we’d be good to go for the noon workout.
1200 F3 Mission Statement and disclaimer is provided while doing some Arm-Circles.
- Abe Vigoda
- String Rippers
Warm-a-Rama cont. / Imperial Dragons
- Mosey to Concession Stands
- 1205 Play “Rock You Like a Hurricane”
- Imperial Walkers EXCEPT when you hear “Hurricane” do…
- Modified welch dragons; no bear crawl, just Merkin + Shoulder Tap / Shoulder Tap + Plank Jack
The Thang – The WHEEL OF MISFORTUNE (tour continued, with AMRAP DIPS for Bankruptcy)
- Any member of PAX can spin the wheel of misfortune, taking turns.
- We do each exercise together, then fast-mosey/sprint to boulder.
- Wait for the six to start the next exercise upon spinning the wheel.
- Bankrupt pie-slice = AMRAP DIPS
- Million $ pie-slice = Choose the workout and Quantity
Omaha to Flag
- 10 American Hammer
- T-Claps to NAILS for double posting today.
- Welcome, Short Bus, to his first IJL visit.
YHC prayed it out.
Thank you for letting me lead.
P.S. – Udders & Byrider joined several PAX for the 2nd F @ the Bear Den. Cheers!