Sad Clown Killer
PAX: Red Dragon, ESL, Kaizen, Flamingo, TJ Hooker, EggPlant, Hoosier, Weed, Stick Shift, Pity the Fool, Untouchable, CottonTail, BullDog, Black Swan
Weather Conditions Clear & < 70 degrees, as noted by Xerox in the after-Twitter banter, given the visual clue that Sticky’s guns are concealed.
0527 Baba O’Riley plays
0530 F3 Mission Statement and disclaimer is provided while doing some Arm-Circles, a bit of multi-tasking. YHC explained that in the F3 Exicon, Baba O’Riley is doing Imperial Walkers for the entire 5-minute song. However, after the DeathStar workout, we learned that Sticky had to flex on a Fox (while likely sleeveless) during EC at another AO (Fenceline?), so a modification was made, and YHC decided to do the same thing to “What Does the Fox Say?”
0532 Play “What Does the Fox Say”
- Imperial Walkers are done throughout the entire song, with the exception of…
- When you hear “What Does the Fox Say?”, do a burpee!
- SSH & Stretches
- Dips and mosey to back of Building for
- Wall Sits
- Dirty Hookups
The Thang – The WHEEL OF MISFORTUNE
- Any member of PAX can spin the wheel of misfortune, taking turns.
- We do each exercise together, then fast-mosey/sprint around the building.
- Wait for the six to start the next exercise upon spinning the wheel.
- Bankrupt pie-slice = AMRAP Merkins
- Million $ pie-slice = Choose the workout and Quantity
Omaha to Flag
- 1 American Hammer
- Prayers for those still in Afghanistan and thanks for those that made it out.
- Fenceline could use some Qs.
- A handful of openings for Sad Clown through the rest of the year.
- T-Claps for all that completed the Smurph challenge.
YHC prayed it out.
Thank you for letting me lead.