PAX: Blue Oyster, Akron, City Slicker, Snowflake, Dont Cha Know, Tommy Boy, Ricardo, Udders, Flo Jo, Bobby Knight, Poehler, Etch-A-Sketch, A6, Drysdale, Jingles, Radiator (Splinter), QIC- Sacked
16 Boot Campers and 1 Splinter hit up Local Honey this morning for their DRP. YHC got to the AO a few minutes before 5:00 a.m. to set things up and there was our man, Radiator, gearing up for his 7 mile splinter run. With the rain holding off for the start once all 16 guys were gathered and ready to launch at 5:30 a.m. sharp (even Drysdale was on time :)) we lined up single file and moseyed up Sternberger and entered the Bellemeade Parking Deck stairs, got off on the 3rd Floor and circled up for the Warm-A-Rama.
- Don Quixote x 15ic
- String Ripper x 15ic
- Sun Gods x 10ic each direction
- NB Merkins x 10
- Imperial Walkers x 15ic
- Peter Parkers x 15ic
Short mosey over to the ramp end of floor 3
PAX was instructed to Partner Up. The starting point was the level base area before the ramp on floor 3. Partner A would perform the exercise listed on the sheet in numerical order while Partner B ran up the ramp and back down. There was a side workout area set up as an option to the run at anytime during the workout. This section was a Bear Crawl out and a lunge back. With instructions given and speaker cranked up the guys got after it.
- WW1 SITUPS
- RANGER MERKINS
- MONKEY HUMPERS
- SHOULDER TAPS
- DYING COCKROACH
- COPPERHEAD SQUATS
- CAROLINA DRY DOCKS
- WW11 SITUPS
- LT DANS
- WOJO SQUATS
With time running out we called an Omaha and circled up for Mary
- WW2 Situps x 10
- Heel Touches x 15ic
- American Hammers x 15ic
- Snowflake – Labor Day Convergence is at Latham Grinder this coming Monday. 6:00 – 7:00 a.m. City Slicker and Boy Wonder on the Co-Q
- Akron – SERVICE project “Greenhouse Build” will be completed this Saturday at 9:00 a.m. Need guys to show up in numbers. Signup and Details will be tweeted out.
- City Slicker – Cycling Event Charity Ride – September 18 – 9:00 a.m. launch from Hayes-Taylor Y. 26 miles open to all levels.
- Flo Jo – f you are feeling Froggy come on out to the next Good News Q competition this Friday. TB and Flo Jo on the Co-Q
- Cheddar planning a 9/11 remembrance and honor workout at Wakanda. More details to come
- Drysdale – Coffeteria following the workout at the Green Bean
- TClaps to Radiator on his EC running in prep for an October marathon
- TClaps to Etch getting his EC run in early and jumping right into the beat down.
- Thank you Etch and Radiator for the opportunity to Q Local Honey
- Great to have Drysdale back off the IR. Looked strong this morning.
- Sometimes its humid and then there was this morning – off the charts…in other words just the way the gloom should be.
- TClaps TB doing the entire workout with weighted vest. Strong.
- Timely and appreciated reminder from Poehler this morning during the COT to make sure we slow down every once in awhile and listen or be available to that brother in the gloom who may be dealing with something and just needs a caring partner to listen.
- Prayers for safe travel for Snowflake and his family as they head out West for a Wedding.
- Great group of studs this morning giving 100% to the workout.
COT – Bobby Knight took us out as only he can. Thank you BK
Honored – Aye Sacked