August 16, 2021: Circle Time
18 PAX: Spackler, Drizzle, TJ Hooker, JR, Radiator, Untouchable, Aquaman, Dr. Quinn, Socrates, Canary, Wicked, Red Dragon, Bones, Double Check, Bodett, Blanche, Jitterbug, Sacked – QIC
On a perfect Monday morning with 98% humidity and the rain holding off 18 PAX took their DRP at Circle Time. A couple of the PAX did the Murph during the beat down and joined for the Warm-A and 6MOM. With no FNG’s we reviewed the 5 Core Principles, The Mission, and the Credo. The PAX did a great job providing all of the items. With that completed we moseyed down to the a cone line at the bottom half of the parking lot:
- 25% run to next cones and back
- 50% run to next cones and back
- Runners skip to cones and back
- Right side shuffle to cones and back
- Left side shuffle to cones and back
- 50% run to cones and back
We then moseyed over to the circle located at the front of the school and circled up to the right in the parking area.
- Don Quixote’s x 15ic
- String Rippers x 15ic
- Sun Gods x 10ic each direction
- NB (Nose Bump) Merkins x 10
- Peter Parkers x 10ic
The PAX got into teams of 3 for a Grinder style workout. Between Station 1 and Station 2 we had a Bear Crawl alley with 2 burpees or 4 Merkins or 6 Squats performed in the center part of the alley. 1 person was at Station 1 doing upper body exercise, 1 person was at Station 2 doing lower body exercise, and the third person on the team was running the circuit between the stations. All exercises were AMRAP until relieved by partner. The exercises went like this:
- Station 1
- Carolina Dry Docks
- Shoulder Taps
- Ranger Merkins
- Station 2
- Al Gore
- Lt Dan’s
- Monkey Humpers
- Midway Station
- Bear Crawl 15 feet – 2 Burpees/4 Merkins/6 Squats – Bear Crawl 15 feet
The Thang was completed just in time at 6:09 a.m. With that we moseyed back to the parking lot and circled up for Mary
- American Hammers x 20ic
- Canary – need Q’s for Circle Time. Please sign up to lead this great. Special Alert – Canary will be Q’ing on Monday 8/23 for his Birthday Celebration. U don’t want to miss this.
- Bodett – needs 2 Volunteers for Friday Good News workout. Each Q will do a 15 minute portion of the workout. Will compare at the end of the workout who delivered the most horrible (meaning good) beat down. Step on up for this challenge. Additionally get ready for Iron Pax.
- TJ Hooker – TJ has the Q at Death Star this Wednesday then will head out to Charlotte to move his daughter into her dorm for her First Year.
- TClaps and special shout out to the 16 studs who slayed the RAGNAR this past weekend. Recognized Drizzle and TB who were at this mornings workout for their participation. Well done! Special Shout out to Patch who placed in the top time position leaders for the event.
- TClaps to all the guys who knocked out some EC work before the workout. I saw JB and JR, but sure I missed a few more.
- TClaps to Red Dragon and Bones knocking out your Murph work this morning
- Big Natville Welcome to F3 Blanche who recently moved to Summerfield from Durham. Blanche was part of the Durham PAX for 3 years.
- Keeping our brother TPS in prayer and thoughts as he pulls a multi week work duty assignment on the West Coast. Miss you TPS. SYITG soon.
- Great work to all on the THANG once we worked through a few of the details on the grinder course. Made some notes to self to improve next time on the instructions delivery for that grinder.
- Awesome to have Wicked back in the gloom as he works through a persistent bout of Plantar Fasciitis.
- Dr. Quinn getting stronger every day in the gloom. Keep after it!
- Great effort from all this morning. Well done men.
COT – YHC took us out.
SYITG SOON, Sacked