PAX: Don’t Cha Know, Poehler, Mall Cop, Udders, Drifter, Ripken, Black Knight, Stretch, Gekko, CJ, Snowflake, Radiator, Sacked – QIC
13 PAX including YHC posted ShakeWeight this morning ready to roll at 5:30 a.m. With the welcome and the PAX review of the 5 core principles of F3, our Mission Statement, and our Credo we got right to the Warm-A-Rama
- Self-Hugs x 15IC
- Imperial Walkers x 15IC
- Hillbillies x 15IC
- String Rippers x 15IC
The PAX counted off to 6 and started over each time. With that the 1’s went to station 1, the 2’s to station 2, and so on up to station 6. This strength training cycle went off of Station 1 which was a roughly 40-yard lunge walk. Station 1 PAX lunged to far cone and back while all the other stations performed the exercise in that cycle sequence. When the Lunge group finished everyone moved to the next station in a clockwise direction. There were 5 exercises to cycle through at each station.
- STATION 1 = Lunge walk to cone and back
- STATION 2, 4, and 6 =
- Triceps Kickback
- Overhead Press
- Bent Row
- Lateral Raise
- STATION 3 and 5 =
- Pickle Pushers
- Monkey Humpers
- Elbow to Knee
The timing was perfect as all PAX made it through 5 full complete cycles. With time running out we circled up for Mary
- LSF x 15IC
- Homer to Marge x 20
- American Hammer x 20IC
- Drifter – need Q’s for last 2 Tuesdays in August.
- Snowflake – Congrats to Earhart on tackling the Grow Ruck event this past weekend.
- Coffeeteria at Caribou after the workout.
- Kotter’s to Ripken. Great to see him back out in the gloom
- Great to meet Black Knight. His 3rd workout in Natville
- First time I have had a PAX member request that we do more running next time at Shake Weight. Thank you, CJ for the suggestion,…. Although not sure it will be implemented 😊.
- Great having Stretch back out coming off of the IR.
- TClaps to Radiator, Mall Cop, and Drifter for the EC Run they got in before the beat down.
COT – YHC took us out.
As always, an honor and pleasure to serve.