Celebrating 60 years old at Shakeweight!
Today is YHC’s 60th birthday. Grateful to the pax that came out to celebrate with me. Today was Root’s birthday too, so we sang Happy Birthday to him!
- Tuesday, July 27, 2021
- Friendly Center Parking Garage – Level P1
- 72° F, 94% RH
Pax (23 with the Q, including 2 splinter ruckers. 4? for the EC mosey)
Daisy, Rooney, Gecko, Annie Oakley, Boy Wonder (Respect!), TJ Hooker, Houlihan, Bruce Lee, Scratch (Double Respect!), Backdraft, Stretch (Respect!), P-O-E-H-L-E-R, Huffy (Double Respect!), Root, Etch-A-Sketch (Respect!), Frosty, Drifta, Dark Knight (Respect!), CJ, Strange Brew, Don’tChaKnow (Respect!)
The Pax were greeted and welcomed to Natville’s finest Tuesday subterranean AO. No FNG’s were present. The disclaimer was disclaimed. The Mission of F3 was proclaimed as we began a moving W-A-R.
Slow mosey to the corner of the garage.
Sun Gods x 15 IC then reverse x 15 IC – slow mosey to next corner of parking garage.
Imperial Walkers x 15 IC – slow mosey to next corner of parking garage.
Abe Vigoda x 15 IC – slow mosey to next corner of parking garage.
Chinooks x 20 IC – slow mosey to shovel flag.
SSH x 60 IC (to commemorate YHC’s 60th birthday)
The THANG (Birthday workout).
Confession: This was stolen from a Q TPS did at Circletime last year. (They say imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.)
We had a Wienke with 12 exercises listed, 1 through 12 for the 12 months of the year. The number of that exercise performed is the date on which each man was born. For example: July 27 is 27 Jackholes.
The pax circled up and we went around circle, one at a time. Each man gave his birth month and date, then led the group in the exercises, choosing Single-Count or In-Cadence.
- Bicep Curl
- Goblet squat
- Dumbbell Flys
- Lateral Raises
- Overhead Triceps Extension
- Mountain Climber
- Upright row
- Overhead Press
- Kettlebell swing
- Flock of seagulls
We made it through one round then started back around using our M’s or significant other’s birth month and date.
At 6:08 we called Omaha for:
Low Slow Flutters x 15 IC
LBC’s x 15 IC
American Hammer x 20 IC
- Drifta needs Q’s for Shakeweight. See him to sign up.
- Wednesday coffeeteria is behind Superstarbucks on Battleground. This week’s discussion is Building Better Men. 0630 start time.
- YHC took a minute to thank all the F3 pax for showing up in the gloom. Being a part of F3 has changed my life for the better and I’m grateful to everyone who is a part of it.
YHC took us out. It was an honor to lead!
Everyone who wanted one received an F3 participation sticker as we closed out.
- We discovered hardly anyone is born early in the month. Who knew?
- Special shout out to TJ Hooker for providing the music on short notice. Thanks brother!
- Good meeting you Rooney. Did I spell your name right?
- Good to meet you too, dark Knight! Awesome name!
- Annie Oakley, strong work out there. Keep it up!
- Drifta, thanks for your leadership of this AO, and thanks for motivating me to show up early for the EC mosey!
Radiator – out!