- Tuesday July 13, 2020
- Irving Park Elementary School
- 72° F, 89% RH
Pax (15 total with the Q, including 4 splinter ruckers and 2 for the Murph)
Jingles, Root, Akron, Snowflake (Respect!), Fanny Pack, City Slicker (Respect!), Pity the Fool (Respect!), Socrates, Bones, Viagra
Etch-A-Sketch (Respect!), Long Time, Scooby Doo (Respect!), Butt Fumble
Bones & Viagra
The Pax were greeted and welcomed, no FNG’s were present, the Mission of F3 was expressed aloud and the disclaimer ignored.
We started off with a little stretching – hamstring stretches, Runner stretch and so on.
Sun Gods x 10 IC
Sun Gods Reverse x 10 IC
Imperial Walkers x 15 IC
Abe Vigoda x 10 IC (Slowly)
SSH x 15 IC
Slow mosey around the parking lot up to the basketball court for……..
Today was all about rolling the dice. We had two pairs of dice (large foam models, available at your friendly neighborhood dollar store). The first pair thrown determined the exercise – from the list below. The second pair thrown determined the number of reps. We used the face value of the second pair of dice and added 10 for the rep count. For example, a 6 rolled on the second throw was added to 10 for a total of 16 reps. The pax that threw the second pair of dice chose in-cadence or single-count reps and led the count.
Snake eyes (2) rolled by either pair of dice = 5 Burpees for the entire group!
- Plank Jacks
- WW2 sit-ups (arms extended)
- Wide Merkins
- Alternating Shoulder Taps
- Monkey humpers
- Mountain climber
- Jump Squats
- Squatted overhead claps
At about 6:07 we called Omaha, did 5 burpees OYO and circled up for……
- Mary was The People’s Choice so three of the pax led us on their favorite exercises.
- Alternating Toe Touches by Akron
- V-up Toe Touches by Root
- A third by Jingles – which I can’t recall right now. Something similar to straight leg & arm sit up I think. It was hard.
- YHC led the group in:
- Low Slow Flutters x 15 IC
- American Hammer x 15 IC
- YHC’s 60th birthday is coming up soon. My M is throwing me a small backyard birthday party on Saturday evening the 24th of July, starting at 6pm. All are welcome. BYOB – but I will have some cigars if you would like one. Bring your M.
- I realize this conflicts with the Camp Hike Trip but it’s the only time we had to schedule it.
- Annual F3 Camp Hike Trip July 23 – 25. Sign up ahead of time and pre-pay to make things easier on the organizers. See Snowflake or Sacked for more details.
- Site Q’s, please make sure we’re getting FNG’s info at their first post and forwarding it to get them on the roster as well as send them the welcome letter. Snowflake or YHC can brief you on what’s expected / needed.
- Greenhouse work project Phase 2 this Wednesday evening 5:30 to 8:30pm at 1500 Huffine Mill Rd. Come help if you can so we can finish this up. If enough guys show up Akron may treat us to pizza.
YHC took us out.
Each person that completed todays’ workout was awarded the highly coveted “Participation Medal” (aka F3 sticker), courtesy of YHC.
- Pity the Fool, you look good with the mustache brother. Almost didn’t recognize you in the gloom!
Honored to lead this morning!
Radiator – out.