- Wednesday, June 30, 2021
- Local Honey Salon parking lot
- 70° F, 93% RH
Pax (13 for the workout, 6 for the EC mosey)
Purl 2, STP (Respect!), Sandpiper, Newhart, Ricardo, Mauler, Etch a Sketch (Respect!), Toto, Akron, Golden Corral, Huggies, Spackler (Respect!), & Tesla (for the EC only)
We began with the greeting, the mission, and the disclaimer. There were no FNG’s present this morning.
Sun Gods x 15 IC
Sun Gods Reverse x 15 IC
Imperial Walkers x 12 IC
Toy Soldiers x 12 IC
SSH x 20 IC
Abe Vigoda x 10 IC
Warm-up mosey to the courtyard in front of 301 North Elm.
Short and sweet explanation: we used the F3 card deck. Each man pulled a card and led the count as the pax performed the exercise. The cards were not in our favor this morning. The crowd favorite was the Queen of Hearts which resulted in 25 Burpees, thanks to Toto.
Here’s how you decide the number of reps:
For numbered cards the face value of the card + 10 = number of reps.
Royals (Jack, Queen & King) = 25 reps
Aces = 100 reps.
At 6:08 we called Omaha and moseyed back to the shovel flag for:
Mary consisted of
Low Slow Flutters x 15 IC
Low Dollies x 15 IC
American Hammer x 10 IC
- Convergence coming up Monday July 5 at Jesse Wharton Elementary School. Check out Twitter or Shenanigans for details.
- NCCJ annual summer leadership camp “Anytown” July 18 thru 23, for rising high school juniors and seniors. See Purl 2 or Shenanigans for more info. Scholarships are available to help with the cost.
Toto shared a recent experience and testament to the power of prayer. YHC took us out. It was an honor to lead!
- Toto, thanks for your willingness to be vulnerable and to share your heart with the pax. I appreciate you brother!
- Good to see you two days in a row Sandpiper! I got you added to the roster today.
- Shout out to Etch a Sketch for organizing the EC every week, for his weekly promotional tweets and the “You have the Q tomorrow. You ready?” messages.
- Purl 2, good work you’re doing in the community. Glad you’re a part of the pax.
- Strong effort by all! It was a tough workout.
Radiator – out!
Leave A Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.