Date: Thursday, May 20, 2021
AO: Closing Time
Time: 1900 – 1945
Weather: 80°F, 49% R.H., passing clouds
PAX (14): Windmill (RESPECT!), Mudflap (RESPECT!), Hey Guy, Knuckles (RESPECT!), Spartans, The King, Apollo, Michelin Man, Schnitzel (RESPECT!), former FNG-Dortmund, Flat Rate (RESPECT!), Gridlock (RESPECT!), Eggplant (RESPECT!), Saban
YHC was excited to Q Natville’s premier Thursday evening AO. The site-Q had warned YHC that the AO had become congested due to warmer weather, so the park was avoided in favor of something a little spookier…
After saying the words (correctly this time) and welcoming our FNG, we moseyed to the community center for…
- SSH x13 IC
- Sun Gods x13 IC >
- Moroccan Nightclubs x13 IC >
- Chinooks x13 IC >
- Reverse Sun Gods x13 IC
- Hillbillies x13 IC
- String Rippers x13 IC
- Wall Sits while PAX counted until we reached a desired multiple of 13.
We then moseyed to Forrest Lawn Cemetery for…
The Thang 1 (2-Man Grinder)
The PAX partnered up at the foot of a hill. Partner A ran to the top of the hill and back, while Partner B did the following exercises AMRAP:
- Carolina Dry Docks
- Wojo Squats
- Shoulder Taps
- Calf Raises
- Hand-Release Merkins
- Lunge Walk
We then moseyed back to the community center for:
The Thang 2:
Pax performed reps of the following exercises:
- Dips x13
- Jump Squats x13
- Dirty Hookups x13 IC
- Imperial Squat Walkers x13 IC
- Irkins x13
Moseyed back to the shovel flag for…
6MOM (PAX led):
- Schnitzel – Box Cutters x10
- Windmill – Jack Knives (YHC is having trouble remembering the name)
- Apollo – Low Slow Flutter x10
- Flat Rate – Mike Tysons x10 ???
- Eggplant – Freddy Mercury (Foghat Style) x10 IC
- American Hammers x13 IC
Welcome to F3, former FNG: Dortmund! Good work keeping up with the PAX. We look forward to seeing you again soon!
- F3 Talks baseball game June 5th
- Memorial Day Convergence of Saturday workouts at Cornwallis Nightmare on May 29th
- Mudflap thanked all for their prayers after loosing his father
- YHC was inspired by Akron and Amphibious’s comments at Slammin’ Sammie’s the prior day and asked the PAX to reflect on how things had changed for them during the shutdown. As things are getting back to normal, do not forget the positive lessons/habits that have developed. Equally recognizing that we need to lean on one another to move past any negatives.
- YHC took us out
- The King and Spartan putting in maximum effort.
- Schnitzel Q Jackman-ing the Grinder (clarifying YHC’s omissions and maintaining beatdown sanity)
- Knuckles EH’ing an FNG and posting for the first time in a minute. Welcome back!
- Flat Rate introducing Mike Tyson’s as a Mary exercise
It was an honor to lead these men.