PAX: Scooby Doo, Jitterbug, City Slicker, Birds Nest, Whirly Bird, Blue Oyster, Sugar Cake, Wide Right, Slumlord, Stretch, Snowflake, Spackler, bones, Poehler, Xerox, Snookie, Cecil, Simone, Drifter, Schnitzel , Stinky Cheese, Drizzle, Wojo, JWoww, Cheddar, Shallow Hal, Boy Wonder, Akron, Weed, Gilligan, Lynda, Tommy Boy, Silicone, Double Check, JR, Thor, Sacked – QIC
In near perfect weather 38 PAX (9 were Splinters) took their DRP at Natty’s Hump. With the Mission Statement, welcome and openings comments delivered we headed out into the gloom.
Mosey to the middle parking lot and circled up.
- Self Hugs (Hug Thyself)
- Sun Gods x 10ic each direction
- Imperial Walkers x 15ic
- Hillbillies x 15ic
- Windmills x 10ic
- Peter Parkers x 10ic
- Mountain Climbers x 10ic
Indian Run up to the front of the Lewis Center
THANG (4- Man Grinder)
The PAX partnered up into teams of 4. There were 3 stations set up with exercises at each station. At each station we would do AMRAP of the exercise listed until relieved by a team member.
- Station 1
- Copperhead Squats
- Lt. Dan’s
- Monkey Humpers
- Station 2
- Carolina Dry Docks
- Station 3
- WW1 Situps
- Homer – Marge
- WW2 Situps
- RINSE AND REPEAT
With time getting tight we called an Omaha and moseyed back to the Shovel Flag.
- Cindy Crawford’s x 10ic each side
- American Hammer x 1oic
- Boy Wonder – Tomorrow come post the newest AO at Smith High School. Special day as we will be naming this AO.
- Cheddar – June 12 F3 Summer Blood Drive at Omega Sports. Signup is live.
- Wojo – Friday May 28 ‘FREED TO LEAD” discussion led by Wojo. Back parking lot Starbucks on Battleground.
- Drizzle – Saturday 3:00 p.m. SOCCER WATCH Party for the Champions League Finals. Location: CHARBAR on Lawndale.
- Simone – HDHH today 5;30 pm at 113 Brew House
- Poehler – June 19th – Juneteenth Ruck. Open to all.
- Slumlord – Bo Derek workout on June 19th, Memorial Day Ruck Monday at Jesse Wharton Middle School
- Stretch – F3 Talks sponsoring a Cookout and Baseball Game on June 5 to benefit Pushups for Playground. Please Sign up – it is in Shenanigans. Coffee talk today has Jitterbug on the Q talking about adversity
- City Slicker – every Wednesday if interested in a group cycling ride for all levels. Launches at 6:00 p.m. at the Chik-Fil-A on Pisgah Church Rd.
- JR – Camp/Hike Trip July 23-25 Grandfather Mtn.
- Snowflake – F3 Natville Memorial Day Weekend Convergence this Saturday 7:00 a.m. – 8:00 a.m. Gather at the Softball Field 6:55 a.m.
- Tommy Boy – Blackbeard Challenge this Saturday. Meet at the Park Gate at end of Jaycee Park Parking lot to launch at 6;00 a.m. sharp. Will finish up at 8:00 a.m. joining in the with the boot game PAX at the ball field.
- Kotters to Cecil – great having him back out in the gloom with us
- Nice 10 count Snowflake.. it was not directed at you, but gave YHC a minute to prepare to speak. 🙂
- TClaps to TB – dude wore a weighted vest during the beat down and ran circles around us. #BEAST
- Lot of Joy this morning with a big group at Natty’s Hump. Fills The Cup.
- Great having Scooby Doo and Gilligan joining back in on the boot camp side. Selfishly noted.
- TClaps to the EC runners: JR, Thor, and JWoww. Fast pace and then went right into the beat down. Cobains if I missed any other EC runners.
- Observation: A whole lot of mulch may have been transported out of the jungle gym area on the backs of the PAX. Logic was to do the ab work in the soft mulch…. maybe not such a good idea 🙂
- Good mumble chatter covered the gloom this morning from start to finish.
COT Closing: Our man Birds Nest took us as only he can. Thank you BN
As always an honor. Aye, Sacked