12 PAX (including YHC) showed up to Cougartown on Saturday 4/3/21 ready to get the day started on the right foot.
PAX: Picasso, Gigawatt, Kaizen, Bobby Knight, Foot Fairy, Bones, Bodett, Pity The Fool, Misfire, Red Dragon, Hall Pass, Sacked – QIC
With no FNG’s and the intro comments dispensed we circled up for the Warm-A-Rama
- Imperial Walkers x 15ic
- Peter Parkers x 15ic
- String Rippers x 15ic
- Self Hugs
- Toy Soldiers x 15ic
- Sun Gods x 10 each direction
With a 2 part Thang planned we needed to decide which way to go first. With 2 Cards laying upside down on the ground we asked our site AO Leader, Hall Pass, to do the honors and select a card. One card had 1 Easter Egg on it and the other had 2. Hall Pass turned over the 2 Easter Egg card. With that we moseyed up to the track.
Indian Lunge + Exercises……….All PAX members lined up single file with plenty of space in between facing down the straight stretch of the track. When an exercise was called out the PAX member in the back of the line would lunge walk to the front of the line. While the person was lunge walking the rest of the PAX would perform the called exercise.
- Dying Cockroach
- Shoulder Taps
- Mountain Climbers
- Monkey Humpers
- Homer – Marge
- Carolina Dry Docks
- Lt. Dan’s
We made it through 2 full rounds of the exercises listed and started on the 3rd round when Omaha was called. We then moseyed all the way down to the Bus Line parking lot where the THANG 2 was explained
PAX partnered up in 2’s and performed a 4 cone gasser. One partner ran the gasser course while the other partner worked on the exercise list. The exercises were 200 cumulative; Merkins, Squats, and LBC’s. There was a 5th bonus cone (Orange Bucket) set up further down the parking lot that each team could choose if the wanted to engage the EC Bucket or stick with the 4 cones course.
With time running short we called an Omaha with most teams completing or comin close to completing the total 600 exercise reps.
- Cindy Crawford’s x 10ic each side
- LSF x 15ic
- American Hammer x 15ic
- Wakanda AO Cleanup was on Saturday at 8:00 a.m. following the morning workouts
- 6th Annual Natville Camp/Hike Trip is set for July 16-18. More details to come.
- Happy Easter to Natville Pax
- TClaps to Pity who was out early in the gloom getting some EC work in. Well done Pity!
- Great effort from all the guys. Enjoyed the ever constant mumble chatter during the Indian Lunge workout. 🙂 It seemed to slow down a bit as we worked our way slowly down the track.
- Thanks Hall Pass for the opportunity to Q and for running a solid AO.
- TClaps Kaizen for letting me and Bodett know we would be doing the extra bucket on the gasser course.
- TClaps Gigawatt – dudes a stud in the gloom. Doesn’t take a rep off.
As always it was an honor to serve, Sacked