PAX; Snowflake, Cottontail, Hall Pass, Xerox, Patch, EPA, Slumlord, Stick Shift, Sacked – QIC
A mighty strong PAX of 9 showed up to Sonuva Bench this morning. I think the mumble chatter literally started before some of the guys got to the workout. That got us off to a great start.
- Imperial Walkers x 20ic
- Peter Parkers x 20ic
- Sun Gods x 10 each direction
- Lucky 7’s
- String Rippers
Immediately following the Warm-A-Rama the PAX was instructed to proceed over this phenomenal rock pile serving as a drainage pathway onto the grounds of the school. Once arriving at the rock pile each PAX member carefully selected their coupon for the mornings beat down. With rock coupon selected we did off an on Cusack all the way over to the section of benches in the front of the school.
After finding a place on a bench we did the following:
- Round 1
- 25 Dips
- Step-ups 10 each leg
- 20 Inverted Sit-ups
- Round 2
- 20 Dips
- 20 Inverted Sit-ups
From here the PAX carried their coupons to the next area which was located on the far left side of the school. We partnered up in 2’s and each team picked a location at a cone as their home base. Partner A performed the exercise on the sheet AMRAP style while Partner B ran a loop around the parking lot islands.
- Pickle Pushers
- Carolina Dry Docks
- Monkey Humpers
With time running tight the PAX picked up their coupon and we performed a Cusack walk when called back to the Rock Pile returning the coupons to their rightful place. We then circled back up at the Shovelflag for 6MOM
- LSF X 20ic
- Cindy Crawford x 10 each side
- American Hammer x 1ic
- Slummy – in advance announcing he has the Q at Rainbow Dash on Saturday September 5. Come out and support.
- Service Project – Feeding the Hospital Staff at the old Cone Womens Hospital this Saturday. See Matlock or Eggplant for details
- Get Out The Vote – Thursday nights from 5 -7 p.m. See Tommy Boy or Earhart to serve.
- Be on the lookout for the next CHS (Community Housing Solutions) service project in September
COT – Slummy did the honor and took us out.
- As noted the mumble chatter started when the guys got out of their cars. Always a good sign for an entertaining beat down.
- Note to self when Q’ing may want to separate Slummy, Xerox, and Stick Shift at next warm-a-rama :). Trying to listen to the content of their mumble chatter for amusement while leading the cadence count is near impossible. Believe at one point I heard 3 different topics being discussed at the same time. Impressive.
- Great seeing Cottontail and EPA at the beat down this morning. Hope to run into you guys again soon at a workout.
- The PAX observantly noted that if the schools security cameras are on we may be getting a visit very soon. This is as we walked up to the front of the school entrance doors with large boulders over our heads. Lot of laughs on that one. Thankfully we did not get a visit…..yet.
- Good to see Snowflake getting back into peak form. Well done today.
- Great to have Hall Pass and Patch out there pushing the output levels.
- Believe I heard Xerox (partnered with Patch) was only able to get a couple of reps of the exercise in each time because Patch was turning the run loop so quickly. We actually made Patch do a double loop one time. Keep pushing it Patch.
- Thanks Slummy for the op and have to say this is a great AO.
Privilege and Honor, Sacked