PAX: Short Track, Guiding Light, Everest, Eggplant, Patch, Xerox, Matlock, Jingles, Bodett, Canary, 3 f0r 1, Buck, JR, Spike, Birds Nest, Ricola, Centerfold, TPS, Stretch, Stick Shift, Bobby Knight, Tadpole, Red Dragon, Hall Pass, Airball, K Cup (FNG- Kevin Murray), Sacked – QIC
On a super humid morning 27 PAX descended on the Fringe ready to get a dose of Broga or a Boot Camp beat-down. With welcome given to FNG K Cup and introductory comments we got right to the Warm-a-rama
- Imperial Walkers x 15ic
- Sun Gods x 15ic each direction
- Lucky 7’s
The PAX then divided into 2 groups with one group of 13 hanging back for the Airball led Broga workout and the second group lined up with YHC and we moseyed to the back sports fields.
The Boot Camp PAX met at the center of the field and counted off in 1,2,1,2, ………….. The field was set up with 6 stations spread apart around the field. At each station there was a sheet with 3 exercises. Every station had an upper, core, and lower exercise and the rep counts were 24,26, and 28 respectively. The 1’s started at station 1 and the 2′ started a station 4. After completing the 3 exercises the group would work their way clockwise around the field to complete all 6 stations. There was an Extra Extra Credit opportunity in the middle of the field that any PAX member during the workout could peel off to the center to turn over 1 of 3 sheets that had a an exercise with rep count listed. These exercises were intense and meant to fill a need if a Sugar Ray was needing a little more. If a PAX member chose to go the middle of the field and complete an exercise they would rejoin their group when finished.
- Crunchy Frog
- Wojo Squat
- Shoulder Taps
- Carolina Dry Docks
- Elbow to Knee
- Monkey Humpers
- High Dolly
- Bobby Hurley’s
- Ranger Merkins
- Pickle Pusher
- Reverse Lunge
- Diamond Merkins
- WW1 Sit-up
- Static Lunge
Center EC Circle
- Burpees x 60
- Monkey Humpers x 80
- Merkins x 100
With time running tight we lined up single file and moseyed back to the front parking lot where we group up again with the Broga boys and circled up for Mary
- LBC x 15ic
- LSF X 15ic
- American Hammer x 15ic
- Matlock – leading a great service opportunity to pack and serve meals to the Hospital Workers at the old Women’s Hospital. F3 has the next 4 Saturdays to serve starting tomorrow. Reach out to Matlock if you can help with packing meals and/or serving meals. TClaps Matlock.
- Big F3 Natville welcome to FNG Kevin Murray now known as K Cup.
- Thanks Stretch for helping explain the exercises to K Cup during the Warm-A-Rama
- Learned something about Q’ing the Fringe. At 5:27 a.m. looked like we may have a strong 10 PAX for the workout. In the next 3 minutes 17 more PAX showed up. Good stuff.
- TClaps to the PAX on the level of mumble chatter during the Warm-A-Rama. Didn’t phase YHC, but was some funny stuff.
- Was great seeing Tadpole (Ryan Walton) out in the gloom. Welcome Tadpole whose first post was Wednesday.
- Airball building a loyal Broga following. Worth giving a try if you haven’t tried it. Trust me it is a workout.
- Spike was a beast as usual during the workout grabbing Patch and Hall Pass to veer into the center to knock out 60 Burpees and then jump right back in with their group. TClaps fellas.
- TClaps to Group 1 on the field as the entire group went to the center of the field and pulled the 100 Merkins card.
- Always good having Birds Nest posting. Great to see him at the Fringe.
- I don’t know how he does it, but every time Bodett shows up the fields are nicely mowed and ready for the work out 🙂 He knows a guy.
- Great Coffeteria at the Jumping Bean after the workout. Always great fellowship. As a note our very own K Cup is the proprietor of the J Bean.
- Thanks Guiding Light for the opportunity to Q the Fringe.
YHC had the honor of leading today and taking us out.