PAX: Poehler, Pacer, Mugsy, Nutmeg, Bed Bug, Tommy Boy, Bones, Spackler, Stretch, Flat Rate, Sir Isaac, Hazmat, Snookie, Snowflake, Michelin Man, Verlander, Windmill, Magellan, QIC – Sacked
19 HIMS hit the Nightmare this morning for an 8 Station workout on the Diamond. The morning started off on a high note with Snookie and Bed Bug carrying the mumble chatter during Warm-A. Those 2 might have been egged on a bit by TB for the enjoyment of all in attendance. Here is how the workout went:
We formed to lines and moseyed to the center parking lot area and circled up. All reps were 15ic.
- Imperial Walkers
- Sun Gods
- String Ripper
- Lucky 7’s
- Static Lunges
Formed to lines spaced apart and moseyed around the Lewis Center and on to the baseball field.
We counted off by odd number up to 7 (1,3,5,7). We almost made it through this initial challenge until we got to Flat Rate. In his defense and as he noted he did give back an odd number :). The 1’s went to cone 1, the 3’s went to cone 3, and so on. There was one exercise to be performed at each cone with each being a 30 count rep. After each team finished Cone 8 exercise they took a lap around the Lewis Center and came back to start the circuit again. Towards the end we dropped the rep count to 20.
Exercises Performed by Cone Number:
- Carolina Dry Docks
- Monkey Humpers
- Crunchy Frog
- Static Lunges
- Pickle Pushers
- Ranger Merkins
As an added item the PAX did backwards run to cones 4 and 6.
With time running tight we got into a single file line and moseyed back to the ShovelFlag.
- Freddie Mercury’s x 15ic
- E to K X 10ic each knee
- American Hammer x 10ic
- Coffeteria after (all AO’s welcome) is in the back parking area of the Starbucks and Earthfare parking lot.
- Snowflake – passed along appreciation for all the good wishes and reach outs over past few weeks.
- Always great having Snookie in attendance. TClaps to his small group of 5 who took instructions the whole time 🙂
- Spackler looking like he is already back better than ever.
- Awesome having are young Verlander back in the gloom. TClaps as he heads down to UNCC for his first year this Fall.
- Great having Snowflake back out as we are better for it. Well done today powering through.
- Had Daphne been in attendance along with Snookie and Bed Bug I am not sure we would have made it out the Warm-A
- Sir Isaac smiling a bit more this morning…. then we found out Brexit finally moved out and back across the Pond. We will miss Brexit.
- TClaps to Windmill for his loyal support to Brueggers…Bagel pick up and the back to Starbucks for the fellowship.
- TClaps to the double dippers,TB and Spackler, this morning. Ruck + Beatdown. Well done men.
- Great Having Mugsy this morning. His 4th workout in total with Natville F3.
- Fantastic Coffeeteria afterwards. Even Xerox, possibly in non-workout attire, came for the fellowship. Good Stuff.
- Thanks Hazmat for the opportunity to Q this fine group.
TClaps Stretch for taking us out.
Humbly submitted, Sacked