The Pax: Bobby Knight, Christopher Roy FNG, (Patch), See-Thru, Leap, Brandy (Respect), Xerox (Respect), Matt Graham FNG (Party Foul), Josh Gibson FNG (Pee Wee), Flat Rate (Respect), Dabo, Magellan, Sir Isaac (Respect), Cross Check, Hazmat (Respect), SVP (Respect), Magic Dragon, Windmill (Respect), Stretch (Respect), Ozone, Short Track, Schnitzel (Respect), Apollo, Sacked (Respect), JWow
YHC was expecting a smaller crowd with Black Beard Challenge going on but was pleasantly surprised by the turnout – including Christopher Roy who showed up by mistake looking for a running group, but was head locked and not allowed to leave. Two other FNG’s joined us as well – Matt Graham Jr. (not nearly as grumpy) and his close friend Josh Gibson – welcome. The complete F3 mission statement and disclaimers were delivered. This is what followed:
Warm a Rama
- Short Mosey toward the gate
- String Rippers – 15IC
- Sun Gods – 12IC each way
- Imperial Squat Walkers – 15 IC
Mosey to intersection in the park –
- 4×4’s – set of 5
Two lines, mosey to the pier, break off into groups of 3 for a traditional, although extended run version, grinder. The pier always provides a little bit of extra motion, especially during gorilla humpers, to test the PAX’s stomachs.
One exercise at a time until relieved by teammate. AMRAP – at muscle failure, hold Al Gore
On the pier:
- Gorilla Humpers
- Plank Jacks
- Dying Cockroach
- Lt Dans
- WWII Sit Ups
- Copperhead Squats
- Pickle Pushers
At the picnic area
- Incline Merkins
- Peter Parkers
- Decline Merkins
- Mountain Climbers
- Crab Cakes
- Parker Peters
- Wojo Squats
- Carolina Dry Docks
- Step Ups
Omaha was called for time about 60% through the exercises. (We will finish this the next time YHC Q’s CN.) Circle up in the parking area for the start of traveling Mary.
- Low Slow Flutter Crunches – 20IC
- Something else I don’t recall – the humidity was beginning to cause some delusions.
- Dying Cockroach – 20IC
- Heel Touches – 20IC
- Merkins – 20
- LBC’s – 20IC
- Freddie Mercuries – 15IC
Mosey to the flag
- Stretch took us out with American Hammers – 30IC
- Community Service Project – Sat June 8
- Blood Drive – Sunday June 23
- Camp Trip – July 19-21 (2.0’s welcome)
- Monday Memorial Day Convergence – 0700, Wakanda
- Leap did the whole workout in a full set of sweats. YHC almost passed out just watching him.
- All FNG’s are runners – #Gomerrecruits
- Short Track – great work brother.
- YHC was able to accomplish what Xerox requested – we will keep it at that.
- Good to have See Thru back at CN. He is now a runner too.
- Cross Check (War-baby) killed it today, as always.
- Great mix of new, returning and always-there PAX at CN this morning. Give it away.
COT – Call out to remember all of the military personnel that gave their lives for our freedom and their families. Thank you for the opportunity to lead.