- Tuesday, May 21, 2019
- 36.08925, -79.833179
- 79°F, 58% Humidity
Pax (10 total)
STP, Etch-A-Sketch, Spackler (RESPECT!), CJ, Streamer, Phoenix, Fannie, Boy Wonder, Bushwood
The veteran Pax were greeted, YHC remembered to ask if any FNG’s were present (negative), the Mission of F3 was expressed aloud and the disclaimer was declared. And now……
SSH x 20 IC
Sun Gods x 15 IC
Sun Gods Reverse x 15 IC
Imperial Walkers x 15 IC
Abe Vigoda x 15 IC
String Rippers x 15 IC
Mosey around lower level parking deck 2x.
The Pax circled up with their weights in hand. A deck of cards was produced. Some classic rock was fired up – to set the mood. We decided to play a little card game.
Each person pulls a card from a well-shuffled, face down pile of cards. The Pax perform that exercise as a group. The card puller counts the reps. The next person in the circle pulls a card. Perform that exercise. And so on.
Reps were determined as follows:
Numbered cards = face value + 10
Aces = 1 + 10 = 11
Jacks = 11, Queen = 12, King = 13
The suits each represented one of two exercises, one each for odd and even numbers. Except for hearts.
Run around cones placed at the end of the parking deck
Even Kettlebell Swings
Odd Overhead Press
Even Lateral Raises
We got about halfway through the deck before calling Omaha for….
- 1-minute plank. Time was counted off by the Pax
- Freddie Mercury x 15 IC
- American Hammer x 20 IC
- Tuesday AM coffeeteria is at Caribou Coffee in Friendly Center following the workout.
- June 8 is the next Community Housing Solutions work day. Stay tuned to Twitter and Shenanigans for more details.
- StreetWatch is looking for a group to serve a meal to the hungry in downtown Greensboro one Sunday a month – or even once a quarter. Call, text, email or DM Radiator if you feel led to help out, if even for a one-time visit. We serve every Sunday afternoon at 4:30pm. Visit StreetWatch’s Facebook page to learn more.
- (336) 202-2650
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Twitter @f3radiator
- Boy Wonder took us out.
All worked hard. Iron was sharpened. It was an honor to lead!
 Some mumblechatter was heard that suggested a stacked deck. YHC pleads the fifth.