PAX– All Blacks, Pitino, Byrider, Daughtry, Sneakers, Harbaugh, Bulldog, Cottontail (QIC)
Warm-a-rama– skipped it! No time! We just moseyed to far end of parking lot to start the Thang
Being Masters week, PAX took part in a 9-“hole” workout. 4 cones were spaced in the parking lot at ~85, 110, 150, and 175 yards from the “tee”.
Exercises were done per the table below, all done as 18 reps- some IC, some single-count.
It worked like this:
- Hit the “drive” by doing the first exercise
- Sprinted to cone 1 (85 yds)
- For a par 3, hit the “approach” at cone 1 by doing the second exercise, “move” to cone 2 by doing the crawl listed below, “putt” at cone 2 by doing the merkin listed below.
- For a par 4, hit the “2nd shot” at cone 1 by doing that second exercise, moseyed to cone 3, hit the “approach” at cone 3 by doing the second exercise, “move” to cone 4 by doing the crawl listed below, “putt” at cone 4 by doing the merkin listed below.
- OK, that sounds confusing even to me. Pic below to explain.
- After the “putt”, we moseyed back to the tee for the next hole.
We did get all 9 holes in but had to cut the final burpees and merkins a little short and skip the Mary. Great effort by all.
COT– Bulldog took us out.