PAX: Misfire, Snowflake, Udders, EPA, Virus, Spurrier, Daughtry , Guiding Light, Sparky, LaRue, Heisenberg, Sacked – QIC
On a cool breezy morning 12 PAX including YHC ventured to the great Northwest ( High School that is) for a Nordic Tract special. From expansive parking lots, to steep hills and bleachers, to a nice track, and plenty of fields this AO offers unlimited F3 workout options. We only used a small portion of the options, but the time was well spent. With no FNG’s present and the welcome dispensed we got after it as follows:
The PAX moseyed to the top of the large parking lot and circled up for the warm-a.
- Windmill x 15ic
- Sun Gods x 15ic
- Copperhead Squat x 15ic
- Peter Parker x 15ic
- Lucky 7’s
- Imperial Walkers x 15IC
Working North and South the PAX ran each parking lot segment from the top of the large parking lot to the second row near the bottom of the same lot. The distance was from or to the Island on the south side and from or to the end of the horizontal parking spaces on the north side. At each spring start we added an exercise. All reps were 2o single count.
- Sprint 1 = Merkins
- Sprint 2 = Merkins, WW1 Situp
- Sprint 3 = Merkins, WW1 Situp, Squats
- Sprint 4 = Merkins, WW1 Situp, Squats, Pickle Pushers
- Sprint 5 = Merkins, WW1 Situp, Squats, Pickle Pushers, Monkey Humpers
Mosey down to the track and circle up for Clock Work
A clock was set up in a large circle with an exercise noted at each number of the clock. The PAX counted off 1 – 12 and went over to their counted number on the clock for their starting position.All exercises were done off of the WW1 Situp count which was 20 single count. After each 2o count segment each person moved 1 position clockwise. After the first complete clock we went to a 15 count rep, and for the thrid cycle we went to a 10 count rep.
- Carolina Dry Docks
- Monkey Humpers
- WW2 Sit-up
- Bobby Hurley’s
- Pickle Pushers
- Overhead Press
- Homer – Marge
- Static Lunge (10 each leg)
- WW1 Sit-up
With time running tight we made it half way through the third cycle and called an Omaha with mosey back to the shovel flag where we circled up for Mary.
- Dying Cockroach x 15ic
- Cindy Crawford x 12ic both sides
- American Hammer x 20ic
- EPA – Service project today at 1412 Merritt Drive – Community Housing Solutions
- Snowflake – next 3 weekends will be service project opportunity as F3 helps build an outside Atrium classroom for Hope Academy. After workouts on Saturday.
- Udders – 3.21 Dash For Down Syndrome 5K Run/Walk at LeBauer Park this coming March 23rd
- Mark your calendars for July 19-21. 5th Annual F3 Natville Camp/Hike Trip more details to come.
- TClaps the EC Guys who ran into the AO and then when YHC arrived at 6:35 a.m. to plant coupons saw headlamps out on the track. HIM’s Heisenberg, Misfire, and EPA getting after it early.
- Great working out with some of the guys I dont get to see very often in an addition to the HIM’s noted – Spurrier, Udders, and Virus
- Super meeting some of the Nordic Tract regulars; Daughtry, Sparky, and his 2.0 LaRue (dude is already a beast and is in Middle School)
- TClaps to my man Snowflake for the traveling Q support. Always great to look up and see you posting.
- Good seeing Guiding Light who I think posted Nordic for the first time today.
- Shout out to Misfire for getting the mumble chatter turned up. Pickle Pushers and Monkey Humpers in front of the security cameras always call for some comments. Some laughs came out when Daughtry was at the Pickle Pusher station on the Fire House Alarm went off. Coincidence or they were monitoring the security cameras.
- We learned that slow count on WW1 Situps makes for 20 painfully slow and just painful Monkey Humpers. Can I get an Amen from the PAX.
- Sparky displayed a sweet jump shot on his Bobby Hurley’s. With LaRue being a basketball stud it is clear Dad has been shooting some J’s in the driveway
- How great is it to see Virus getting after it in the gloom. Knee is looking pretty strong.
- Good vibe in the gloom in this morning with the Nordic Tract PAX. Good core group here. Check it out Natville. Congrats to Udders for launching this AO.
COT – YHC had the honor of taking us out.
Great work today men. Aye, SACKED