AO: Slammin’ Sammie’s Smackdown Date: 03/06/2019
- Mall Cop
- Short Circuit
QIC: Short Circuit With the temperature in the mid to high 20’s, YHC was skeptical on the numbers making it out to Slammin’ Sammie’s this Wednesday morning. As YHC doesn’t often get to post Wednesday mornings, this may have been a let down. But alas…. what’s that on the horizon? Could it be? Why yes – a number of PAX rolling in (including a HUD sighting!) for a strong showing of 11. YHC threw out the disclaimer, then we circled for…
- SSH x 20 (IC)
- Gorilla Humpers x 15 (IC)
- Imperial Walkers x 15 (IC)
- Copperhead Squats x 10 (IC)
- Copperhead Merkins x 10 (IC)
To keep the blood flowing and keep everyone warm, YHC called for a quick mosey, 3/4 of the way up Beverly and back to the AO, where YHC dispensed…
Sometimes simplicity is best. AMRAP Flapjack.
- Partner A Burpee Hops moseys to the north end of the basketball court, then Burpee Hops back to relieve Partner B
- Partner B works on the following exercises:
- Hand-Release Merkins
- Parker Peters
- Carolina Dry Docks
- Mtn. Climbers
Rinse and Repeat. After the first round, YHC gave the prompt to include two hops between burpees. After ~ two rounds, YHC called for an Omaha, where the PAX ran the previous route up to Beverly and back, then circled for…
- LBC x 20 (IC)
- LSF x 20 (IC)
- Freddy Mercury x 15 (IC)
- Heels to Heaven x 10 (IC)
- American Hammer x 20 (IC)
- Sir Charles is going in for surgery TODAY (03/06/2019). Keep in him your prayers. #TClaps to Bulldog for putting together the Meal Plan; spots are filled, but if you still want to bring something, talk to Bulldog.
- Mall Cop just took over as site Q for Sweat Angel Shake Weights; come out and support him and the site to inject some new blood into the rotations.
- Every Wednesday, Grace UMC has an open supper for any and everyone who would like to attend. 03/06 Menu is breakfast for dinner. $3.00 for adults, $1.00 for kids. First time out – Nancy and his family will buy your meal. #TClaps.
- New Coffeeteria Site Q at Slammin’ Sammie’s: Tesla. Be sure to stick around after the workout for some coffee (sugar free), conversation, and camaraderie.
Bulldog took us out
- 3-for-1 and De-Fib: Rollin’ in a little hot; but glad you both made it out, we’re better when you’re with us.
- Puddle Jumper: sorry you couldn’t make it…. I still expect a burpee video. 🙂 Feel better brother!
- Mall Cop: Congrats again on taking over as Site Q for Shake Weights. Looking forward to your leadership.
- HUD: Great to see you this morning. Join us more as it starts to warm up.
It was a genuine pleasure to lead you men this morning. Thank you all for giving YHC a chance to lead. Excellent work!