AO: Sweat Angel Date: 2/28/2019
- Guiding Light
- Spackler (Respect!)
- Bruce Lee
- Mr. Belding (Respect!)
- Mall Cop2
- Stage Fright
- Jitterbug (Respect!)
- Short Circuit
QIC: Short Circuit YHC has had a rough few weeks with long hours at work plus travel, so he was excited to get back out into the gloom, support the PAX, and leave everyone with some fond memories of good music5 and laughter to boot. With that, the disclaimer was disclaimed, and the PAX circled up for…
- SSH x 20 (IC)
- Copperhead Squats x 10 (IC)
- Copperhead Merkins x 10 (IC)
- Imperial Walkers x 15 (IC)
To keep the heart rate up, and build some momentum for The Thang, YHC directed the PAX to the curb where the following exercises were dished out in quick succession:
- Walking Mike Tyson Merkins x 5
- Monkey Humpers x 10
- Lunges x 10
After two rounds of this, the PAX were sufficiently warmed, and so began…
YHC struggled with putting together a solid beatdown, ensuring a maximum pain for gain payout. So, to keep things fresh and unbiased, YHC compiled the following six exercises:
- Goblet Squat
- Overhead Reverse Lunge (#CrowdPleaser)
- Squat Thruster
- Overhead Press
- Sumo Deadlift High Pull
- Single Arm Rows
Then, in round-robin Fashion, the PAX took turns rolling a die, with the number shown on the die corresponding to the exercise listed on the Weinke. For the first Pass, 10 reps were dished out per exercise. At some point, a member of the PAX6 requested we double up on the exercises for numbers 2, 3, 4, and 5 (to train both right and left sides). YHC obliged…. and then upped the ante in retaliation on the second round. After two rounds and fierce #MumbleChatter7, YHC called Omaha; the PAX dished out another two rounds of the Quick Thang, and then circled for…
- Weighed LBC x 20 (IC)
- LSF x 20 (IC)
- Weighted American Hammer x 20 (IC) (#CrowdPleaser)
- Earhart’s Mom has been called home to the SkyQ. Keep him in your prayers, reach out on Twitter, and keep an eye on the comz for details as we honor her and lift him up at an AO in the near future. We’re praying for you brother.
- Etch-a-Sketch is Qing at Starmount Stampede on Saturday (#MakeInsideVoicesGreatAgain); Come out to support him, and then head over to Cornwallis’s Nightmare for the Double Dip.
- #ShovelFlag Handoff on Tuesday at Shakeweights; come out to support the new site Q.
- Community Housing Solutions work day is March 16th; reach out to Butt Fumble if you want to be part of this, or check Twitter.
- WE Shelter is still ongoing; #cobains, YHC doesn’t have many details here. Reach out to Butt Fumble if you want more info on how to get involved.
- April 6th – CSAUP8 Jesse Wharton; 6 AM – 9 AM, three FULL Murphs; a light six miles plus maximum work.
- March 30th – PTI Run the Runway 5k/10k. Mall Cop has formed an F3 team; reach out to him if you want to get in on it; he’ll be running with his 2.0.
- March 6th – Sir Charles is having open heart surgery; Keep him in your prayers, reach out to Bulldog if you want to get in on the Meal sign up.
Slumlord took us out
- Don’t think YHC forgot – you ain’t 45 no more brother. #ApproachingRespect
- I really did want to play some Weezer for you brother, see notes XXX and XXX #Africa
- Thank you for not bringing up the Hokies (Hoagies?) win over Duke. The pain is still fresh. #TooSoon
- Bulldog was set to be YHC’s Disc Jockey. He brings the BT Speaker, YHC brings the tunes; but alas… Fartsack: 1, Bulldog: 0 #TheStruggleIsReal
- No music was had. See note 4 #SadFace
- Ketchup. #HIM
- Including Jitterbug’s attempt to call a grunty cadence in German, and YHC’s discussion of washing his hands after attempting to tickle Slumlord #JudgementFreeZone
- YHC believes it’s pronounced “See-sowp”
It was a genuine pleasure to lead you men this morning. YHC truly enjoys being able to get out into the gloom to support and encourage his fellow PAX – thank you all for giving YHC a chance to lead. Excellent work!