February 7 and we were greeted at Sweat Angel with 63 degree temperature. Great conditions to do some outdoor strength training. A PAX of 15 men including YHC showed up and gave a 100%.
PAX: Spackler, Stage Fright, Mr. Belding, Jitterbug, Bodett, Short Circuit, Rocket, Long Time, Phoenix, Streamer, Bulldog, Dont Cha Know, Etch-A-Sketch, Snookie, Sacked – QIC
After the opening welcome we got right after it.
- Sun Gods x 15IC ea direction
- Peter Parker’s x 15IC
- Windmills x 15IC
- Imperial Walkers x 15IC
The PAX counted off in sevens (1-7). In a circle there were 7 stations with 2 PAX starting at each station (with 3 together at one station). The first station was Overhead Press which was also the counting station for all other stations. The reps were always 20 single count. We performed 3 sets of 20 reps and then the PAX would rotate clockwise to the next stations. All teams cycled through all 7 stations twice.
- Station 1 = OVERHEAD PRESS
- Station 2 = SQUATS
- Station 3 = CURLS
- Station 4 = BENT ROW
- Station 5 = LUNGES STATIC
- Station 6 = TRICEP KICKBACKS
- Station 7 = LATERAL RAISES
We were able to cycle through the complete circuit twice.
- Dying Cockroach x 20IC
- American Hammer x 20IC
- Coffeeteria Convergence after the workouts on Feb 23 at A SPECIAL BLEND
- Short Circuit – prayers requested for Sir Charles who is having open heart surgery on March 6
- Short Circuit – the first F3 Natville Podcast hosted by SC and featured our very own Tommy Boy is up and rolling. Check it out. Next featured PAX member coming next week
- Dont Cha Know – FIrst 2019 Community Housing service project will be on March 16. More details coming but mark the date
- Long Time – reminded us to reach out and encourage PAX members who have not posted for a while or are having a battle getting out to the workouts.
- Bull Dog – every Thursday after the workouts come to Starbucks on Battleground for fellowship and discussion
- All of the guys did a great job at the work out. The 40 lb dumbbells at the Overhead Press station was a challenge and brought out some great mumble chatter and inspiration as PAX members took on the challenge. Well done men.
- Always great having Snookie in the gloom.
- Mr. Belding pushed it this morning. Great effort. Glad the Merlot spill did not transpire
- Thanks for the partnering this morning Streamer.
- Jitterbug’s cadence calling is top shelf
- TClaps to the double dippers who rucked EC before the workout