AO: Quaker Crater
- Stretch (Respect!)
- Guiding Light
- Spackler (Respect!)
- Bruce Lee
- Short Circuit (War Baby)
QIC: Short Circuit
YHC was fairly upset over the previous evening’s “Superbowl” event. However, after promising he wouldn’t take it out the PAX1, YHC dispensed the disclaimer and then called for a circle for….
- SSH x 2o (IC)
- Copperhead Squats x 10 (IC)
- Imperial Walkers x 15 (IC)
- Sungods x 10 (IC); Reverse x 10 (IC)
- Plank Jacks x 15 (IC)
- Copperhead Merkins x 10 (IC)
- 15 Curpees (OYO)
The Thang was broken down into three separate sections, ensuring maximum #downpainment and maximum gain.
- The PAX moseyed to the intersection behind Jefferson for a little “Merkin My Territory” (bear crawls + prisoner merkins).
- After this, the PAX moseyed to the hill in front of the Kathleen Clay Edwards Family Branch Greensboro Library for a Burpee Hop Hill Hell: Burpee + Long Jump all the way up the hill (#crowdPleaser, #mumbleChatterKiller)
- At the top of the hill, the PAX circled the parking lot twice, before circling up for L.I.M.P.S.2
- With L.I.M.P.S. finished, YHC led the PAX around the parking lot once more, then down the hill, lining up for an Indian run back to the #shovelFlag for…
- Freddy Mercury x 15 (IC)
- LBC x 20 (IC)
- LSF x 20 (IC)
- American Hammer x 20 (IC)
- Fenceline AO has a Murph starting at 0445 on 02/05; Slumlord will be on Q, and promises a “new invention”.
- #TAP – Keep Sir Charles in your prayers; he will be undergoing heart surgery in March; a Sign-up will be going around from Bulldog so we can help support him and his family during this time. Keep an eye out.
- Triple Indy – April 6th; 3-hour Event; 3 Murphs in a row; 0600 start.
YHC took us out
- He lied
- Enough Burpees had been dispensed; YHC felt compassion for the PAX… and possibly himself… and removed the “B”.
As always – it was a pleasure to lead you men this morning. Excellent Work!