AO: Cadet Lab
- Spackler (Respect!) (War Daddy)
- Short Circuit (War Baby)
QIC: Short Circuit
Not much to say. YHC showed up at Oak Ridge Town Park, stretched. When the PAX showed, YHC gave Polo a welcome sight****, dispensed a light disclaimer, the PAX went for a mosey, and then circled for…
- SSH x 2o (IC)
- Lunge Twists x 14 (IC)
- Copperhead Squats x 10 (IC)
- Sungods x 12 (IC); Reverse x 12 (IC)
- Copperhead Merkins x 10 (IC)
Today’s workout alternated between two simple but effective plans, alternated three times each:
- Plan 1: Burpee Hop
- Plan 2: Weighted Baton Relay
- Indian run around the ORTP parking lot, guy in back carries two sandbags weighing approximately 5 lbs. each. He then sprints to the front, hands the bags to the guy behind him, who hands them to the guy behind him, etc. until the last guy has the bags, at which point he sprints to the front, etc.
In general, the #MumbleChatter was non-existent (#sadface), the Weighted Baton Relay seemed to be a real crowd pleaser, and the PAX covered about 1.5 miles running. When we reached the #shovelFlag YHC asked the PAX to circle back for Misfire who went for a Splinter run (#IR). As we neared him, YHC issued a challenge: “If we beat Misfire back to the Shovelflag, he has to do five burpees.” What followed was probably the most intense sprint YHC has ever witnessed from JR (TClaps brother). Not one to be outdone, Misfire accepted the challenge, and promptly spanked the PAX back to the #ShovelFlag. 5 Burpees for the PAX. Well done Misfire!
- LBC x 20 (IC)
- Heels to Heaven x 15 (IC)
- American Hammer x 20 (IC)
- Sad Clown Killers needs bodies and Q’s! Speak to Pitino if you want to get signed up, or sign up yourself on the Q Roster (email YHC or any Site Q for access); better yet – just show up. Thursday, 5:30 AM.
- Spackler has the Q at Lunatic Fringe, Friday 5:30 AM. YHC is also looking for Q’s; see the note above on signing up.
- #TAP – Keep Sir Charles in your prayers; he will be undergoing heart surgery in February; a Sign-up will be going around so we can help support him and his family during this time. Keep an eye out.
As always – it was a pleasure to lead you men this morning. Excellent Work!