AO: Starmount Stampede
- Bird’s Nest
- Short Circuit
QIC: Short Circuit
YHC had never Q’d the Stampede before, so when an open date showed up on the Q Schedule, YHC jumped on it (to, of course, save the PAX from the beatdown that would surely commence if Footloose was forced to Q).
After a few PAX came rolling in hot, as well as an EC Runner (way to get after it Thor!), YHC dispensed a condensed disclaimer, then followed immediately up with…
- SSH x 25 (IC)
- String Rippers x 15 (IC)
Seeing as the PAX were sufficiently warmed by this point, and not wanting to delay any longer, YHC led the PAX on a quick mosey to the baseball field parking lot, before circling back and converging at the corner of Starmount and Beverly for…
YHC enjoys simplicity. Today’s workout can be summarized in the following figure:
The figure shows the workout in order of the events as they transpired…
- Dashed Blue Line: Indian Run from Beverly to Holden on Starmount, along with Mosey to Madison on Holden
- Red Line: Ping Pong between Starmount and Madison. Short stretches were done at 25% (and then 10% as we traveled along); long stretches were done at 100% (and then 50% -> 100% as we traveled along)1
- Green Line: Indian run from Beverly to Holden on Starmount
- Fuchsia Line: Mosey (OYO) back to Beverly and Starmount
When all PAX converged at Beverly and Starmount, YHC called for a Jailbreak back to the Shovelflag2.
- E2K x 12 (IC) each side
- Homer and Marge (with extended Homer – 30 count by Bulldog)
- American Hammer x 20 (IC)
- Hence, the name: Quarter (25) -> Dollar (100).
- Way to get after it Bulldog, finishing strong!
It was a pleasure to lead you men this morning – Excellent Work!