AO: Sweat Angel
- Radiator (Respect!)
- Jitterbug (Respect!)
- Snowflake (Respect!)
- Long Time
- Spackler (Respect!)
- Short Circuit
QIC: Short Circuit
YHC has ebbed and flowed for F3 attendance since the weather has taken a nose dive2. What better way to cure that, than to #HC to Q a workout? So he clothed himself in his Sunday best (see below) and went to work….
As the PAX were rolling in, YHC tried to ensure there weren’t any slips/falls/impacts to pride with slipping on black ice. Once the PAX were assembled, and the hour struck 5:30, YHC dished out the disclaimer (#NailedIt), and began with…
- SSH x 25 (IC)3
- Burpees x 5 (OYO)
- Copperhead Squats x 15 (IC)
- Sungods x 12 (IC); unwind x 12 (IC)
The PAX were then told to line up on the parking lot edge, facing the ice for…
(Ladder of Glorious Legs)
YHC had fully planned a special kind of ladder involving Bear Crawls4, but seeing as how he himself was averse to wet hands, opted for something lower-body oriented.
Therefore, the ladder was the perfect solution
- SSH (1 -> 10)
- Goblet Squats (10 -> 1)
Lunge-Walk five steps between.
When all PAX had sufficiently finished, YHC then guided the PAX through…
(Weight Training of impeccable pecs… but mostly shoulders and legs)
All exercises were done tabata-style, 50 seconds on, 10 seconds off. The exercises were done as follows:
- Overhead Reverse Lunge (L)
- Sumo Deadlift High Pull
- Single Arm Thrusters (L)
- Overhead Squat
- Curls (L)
This was then repeated for the right arm. After two full rounds of this5, YHC called for some…
Mary-go-round. Each of the PAX calls out an exercise and leads the count in cadence. If YHC’s memory serves him correctly…
- Snowflake: LBCs
- Jitterbug: Low Slow Flutter
- Rameses: Homer and Marge
- Bulldog: Hill Billies
- Radiator: Mountain Climbers
- Spackler: Merkins
- Etch-a-Sketch: Box Cutters
- Long Time: Sweat Angels
- P-O-E-H-L-E-R: Carolina Dry Docks
- Ketchup: Some kind of Hip Flexor exercise6
- Bushwood: Monkey Humpers
- YHC: American Hammers
- Nutrition Challenge is wrapping up! Reach out to Bulldog or Tommy Boy for more information on
- Toy Ruck; Saturday, 12PM – 3PM; Rucking toys over to Rody’s, refreshment7, ruck back
- YHC and Tommy Boy still looking for people to share their F3 story; if you’re interested, reach out to YHC… or he’ll reach out to you.
YHC prayed us out.
- Way to rock the Ushanka Bushwood!
- YHC is a ball of contradiction. See this post and its associated #SoapBoxRant.
- Whilst in WAR, Bulldog mentioned that YHC’s “Wienke-in-a-bag”™ looked like his phone was covered in Thousand Island Dressing – a joke that would run throughout the entirety of today’s workout.
- Another beatdown for another time.
- Modifications were done; YHC isn’t a monster.
- I believe this was called the “In-n-Out”.
- Probably Beer.
As always – it was a pleasure to lead you men this morning. Excellent work!