- Stretch (Respect!)
- Don’t cha Know (Respect!)
- Graffiti (Respect!)
- Sir Charles
- Abu (FNG – Patrick Early)
- Short Circuit
QIC: Short Circuit
This workout was a long time coming – not inherently because it was more complicated than any other, but because YHC has been waiting a whole year to celebrate the day he said “I’ll be there” to Bulldog, when prompted to attend a 5:30 AM workout with a bunch of guys he didn’t know.
With this in mind, YHC wanted the workout to be similar to the first workout he attended. So after giving a solid disclaimer (#nailedit), a group of Natville’s Finest™ trekked off into the gloom for…
- SSH x 20 (IC)
- Imperial Walkers x 15 (IC)
- Abe Vigoda x 10 (IC)
- Copperhead Lunge (right leg) x 10 (IC); (left leg) x 10 (IC)
A quick but effective warmup to get the blood flowing, and then a mosey1 up to Kathleen Clay for…
The Thang (Part I)
In keeping with the spirit and tradition of YHC’s first workout, four stations were set up at each corner of the parking lot. Each station had three exercises. The goal was a Tabata-style workout (work for one minute, switch to next station). The PAX started with the first exercise, and each time they came back to the station they moved to the next exercise. The stations were equipped with the following exercises…
- Station 1
- Carolina Dry Docks
- Peter Parkers
- Station 2
- Monkey Humpers
- Tuck Jumps
- Station 3
- Pickle Pushers
- American Hammers2
- Station 4
- Squat Jacks
- Curb Hops
After sufficient pain had been dispensed (and a near miss by a wild library patron3), YHC took pity on the PAX and called Omaha. However, seeing as how we couldn’t “just” mosey back to the Shovelflag, it was time for…
The Thang (Part II)
The PAX were instructed to circle up for a ring of fire, consisting of the people’s chair + double merkin Burpees. After one round, the PAX moseyed back down the hill, circling up for a nice Indian run (#crowdpleaser) back to the shovel flag. Upon the approach to the parking lot, YHC called jailbreak, where Explosion and Quickdraw raced to the shovelflag4.
The PAX were instructed to park on their six for…
- LBCs x 20 (IC)
- E2K (right side) x 12 (IC); (left side) x 12 (IC)
- Low Dolly x 15 (IC)
- American Hammer x 20 (IC)
- Coffeeteria at Panera New Garden and Panera Lawndale every Monday, 6:30 AM – 7:00 AM. Praying over the PAX.
- 4th Annual Planksgiving, being led by Xerox. 7 AM – 8 AM. Jaycee Park. Time to give planks.
- F3 Gala! Sign up now. If you know of a brother who can’t afford one – consider reaching down. #ISI
- Pocahontas has the Q at Shake n’ Bake on 11/13/2018
- Don’t cha Know has the Q at Shake Weights on 11/13/2018 – come if you want to stay dry
Slumlord prayed us out.
- What’s that we see? Could it be Slumlord emerging from the Gloom to come join us? Why yes it is!
- There was some discussion between YHC, Bulldog, Abu, and Ozone as to whether Dolph Lundgren did, indeed, only learn English for his one-liners in Rocky.
- YHC really isn’t sure why some #sadclowns feel the need to speed up to the Library at 5:50 AM. Library fines are not that big of a deal. #libraryproblems
- Interested to find out who smoked who on that one.